Sign in to follow this  

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

darkwolf

I wonder what he's saying? :confused:

~300 years ago, America was British

~70 years ago, India was British

~1,000,000 years ago, Russia was under Glaciers

Past ownership doesn't mean anything :awkney:

So it's totally ok that Russia takes Ukraine by force, and why not the whole europe :awkney:

EchoKey

So it's totally ok that Russia takes Ukraine by force, and why not the whole europe :awkney:

Cause that's what they said :awkney:

Edited by EchoKey

Applause

So, Russia itself is now firing FROM RUSSIA, into Ukraine.. according to US evidence.

The US State Department has released satellite images via email which it says act as “evidence†that Russia is firing rockets at Ukrainian troops across the border. The images were posted on Twitter by the US ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt.

The US State Department has released satellite images via email which it says act as “evidence†that Russia is firing rockets at Ukrainian troops across the border. The images were posted on Twitter by the US ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt.

The four-page emailed document, titled 'Evidence of Russian Shelling into Ukraine,' contains four satellite images, all dating between July 21 and July 25/26.

Monochrome satellite images taken by civilians are said to be indicating fire from multiple rocket launchers “on the Russian side of the border†and “artillery strikes within Ukraine.â€

The slides were prepared by the US Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), and came supplied with a short description. Thus, a slide dated July 25/26 shows what US officials claim to be “ground scarring at a multiple rocket launch site on the Russian side of the border oriented in the direction of Ukrainian military units within Ukraine.â€
Btjo-BCCYAArO3S.jpg
15.jpg

Full: http://rt.com/usa/175980-us-images-russia-ukraine/

Xalser

Yanko

russia needs to stop 

that country is like a fat kid in the class who is never pleased with anything and all he wants is more :awkney:

no offence to any russians here

Logan

Sometimes I get sad when I realize that this planet is full of chaos everywhere you look. I still see the beauty, but the bad certainly stands out sometimes. 

HANZ

Russia needs to go away, disappear or something

:sick:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

bumblebee

Sadly I need to admit I have lost faith in the majority of the US media  :wtf:  Don't get me wrong, but if you take a look at the US and the Russian media you fill find two opposite positions taken by them. There are two ways: it's either one of the them is a liar, or both are lying trying to pursue their own interests - and this seems like a more likely outcome. 

I cannot trust the US media since they backed the Iraq war with a massive supportive campaign :miley:  I know it was under another White House administration, but the owners of the media were the same and have stayed the same :oops:  So Imma be a little skeptical about this one 

BULATIO

photo from space, which is strong evidence  :dies:

russia needs to stop 

that country is like a fat kid in the class who is never pleased with anything and all he wants is more :awkney:

no offence to any russians here

how to prove something based on images from space? STUPIDITY  :applause:

BULATIO

Ukrainian and Russian - they both Slavic peoples, they are like brothers. It does not understand the west  :ohwell:

AnaLucia95

Ukrainian and Russian - they both Slavic peoples, they are like brothers. It does not understand the west  :ohwell:

Poland,Czech,Balkan are also slavic and they decided to join the west :oops: your ethnicity has nothing to do with it

BULATIO

Poland,Czech,Balkan are also slavic and they decided to join the west :oops: your ethnicity has nothing to do with it

all this - west slavic. Belarusian , Russian and Ukrainian - east slavic

Edited by MONSTERBABY

ryhanna

Russia: Ukraine was in Austria, now Austria's in Ukraine in me

:rofl: