• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Mr Josh

• Luc

• BULATIO

xzxyyxzx

Mess. Are they that poor or just human greed??

She's not that poor if she can afford a smart phone and get on Instagram... But really that's disgusting that people have been looting.

It's disgusting that she was STEALING these items....And seemed proud of where she got it from.

However, I don't think it's as bad as stealing from a living person. Nobody is gonna use these items if they aren't taken. Not that they should be STOLEN. But I think it would nice if they were rounded up and given to charity to help poor people. And they could also try contacting the families to see if they can identity anything they want back. Some families of the victims might have some sentimental or valuable items that they want retrieved.

No ma'am :awkney: why would they round up all these items and give them to charity? I mean it's a plane crash... People died..

Michael

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's bad to use something from the wreckage? :') I mean it's kind of symbolic. If objects held memories, the person who owned that mascara is now living on in some way. And there's NO way you can determine whose mascara it was and bring it back to that person's family. That's just not realistic. People are so oversensitive.

:awkney:

Yes, you are the only one.

Scarlet Witch

Not using it and throwing it away is symbolic in a negative way. :')

Also how can you really call it stealing? That's like saying picking up a random mascara from the side of the road is stealing. Unless she said she got it FROM THE DEAD BODY it's not stealing. If she actually got it off of the body it'd be gross.

If it was my sister's and I saw it I'd be happy to see something was found and try to contact the person posting these pics.

You need serious help. 

Morphine Prince

Disgusting piece of trash :wtf:

Disgusting.

Although I don't get how the passengers phones and things like that weren't destroyed in the accident?

Some of the bodies were not even burned, so it doesn't surprise me some items were intact too.

Omegahedron

The whole situation out there is awful. I can't believe what depths the Separatists have sunk to. I am furious. They are sub-human. Words cannot express what I feel.

Lion Heart

This adds to a number of other confirmed looting cases, including used credit cards from victims of the crash, some victims' phone being answered by "Eastern European sounding voices", and investigators discovering evidence missing from the crash site.

Awful :( 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MonsterMum

It's disgusting that she was STEALING these items....And seemed proud of where she got it from.

However, I don't think it's as bad as stealing from a living person. Nobody is gonna use these items if they aren't taken. Not that they should be STOLEN. But I think it would nice if they were rounded up and given to charity to help poor people. And they could also try contacting the families to see if they can identity anything they want back. Some families of the victims might have some sentimental or valuable items that they want retrieved.

I just heard on the news that personal belongings and luggage have been handed over now to the Dutch. 

But the idea that someone already has been going through them before you, as family, as a mother or father...

It's not like a mascara was in someones hand and flew off at least very unlikely.

An item like that is either in your purse or luggage with the rest of your bath/toilet articles (you know like perfume and shampoo and stuff). So someone must have gone through bags and stuff and that's just not ok imo.

Edited by MonsterMum
somechick

Swine. I can't believe people would do such a thing. It's totally disgusting, and then to "brag" about it online... :millie:  :millie:  :millie:

BULATIO

It certainly disgusting, but I was confused phrase - Russian separatist. Again, all the hatred for Russia. Now Western Ukraine suffers continually Ukrainian fascist government.

Edited by MONSTERBABY
MonsterMum

It certainly disgusting, but I was confused phrase - Russian separatist. Again, all the hatred for Russia. Now Western Ukraine suffers continually Ukrainian fascist government.

Why hatred to Russia when she's a seperatist and says she is "sick of everything Ukrainian due to the recent events". Her actions on IG are the ones that are getting the focus here not if she pro Russia or not.

And I would appreciate it if you keep your pro Russian propaganda out of this place. If you wanna discuss if Russians are getting undeserved critism just open a new topic. 

Edited by MonsterMum