HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

i guess shes wrong... but the net is going to bully her..

so what ?

it's called karma, she earned it very well by celebrating what she did :manicure:

Edited by synthpop
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Mr Josh

• Luc

• BULATIO

Michael

Disgusting.

Although I don't get how the passengers phones and things like that weren't destroyed in the accident?

MonsterMum

Disgusting.

Although I don't get how the passengers phones and things like that weren't destroyed in the accident?

If they had them for example in their pocket, the energy of the impact was probably mostly absorbed by the body and not the phone.

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's bad to use something from the wreckage? :') I mean it's kind of symbolic. If objects held memories, the person who owned that mascara is now living on in some way. And there's NO way you can determine whose mascara it was and bring it back to that person's family. That's just not realistic. People are so oversensitive.

Edited by lucia4
MonsterMum

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's bad to use something from the wreckage? :') I mean it's kind of symbolic. If objects held memories, the person who owned that mascara is now living on in some way. And there's NO way you can determine whose mascara it was and bring it back to that person's family. That's just not realistic. People are so oversensitive.

First of all, stealing is stealing dead or alive.

Symbolic? Who is she to decide what should be done with it or using it. It's not hers.

I mean if you loose your sister like this and her items are all of the sudden casually displayed on IG, would it not outrage you?

She might be dead and never use it but it's still hers and THAT is actually symbolic.

First of all, stealing is stealing dead or alive.

Symbolic? Who is she to decide what should be done with it or using it. It's not hers.

I mean if you loose your sister like this and her items are all of the sudden casually displayed on IG, would it not outrage you?

She might be dead and never use it but it's still hers and THAT is actually symbolic.

Not using it and throwing it away is symbolic in a negative way. :')

Also how can you really call it stealing? That's like saying picking up a random mascara from the side of the road is stealing. Unless she said she got it FROM THE DEAD BODY it's not stealing. If she actually got it off of the body it'd be gross.

If it was my sister's and I saw it I'd be happy to see something was found and try to contact the person posting these pics.

Edited by lucia4
MonsterMum

Also how can you really call it stealing? That's like saying picking up a random mascara from the side of the road is stealing. Unless she said she got it FROM THE DEAD BODY it's not stealing. If she actually got it off of the body it'd be gross.

If it was my sister's and I saw it I'd be happy to see something was found and try to contact the person posting these pics.

You can't be serious :deadbanana:

She literally says, "from the fields, if you know what I mean"

Mariann

You are definitely more generous and forgiving than I would be.  :eek:

I wouldn't want to get it back, Just the idea of a stranger taking her belongings like that seems so wrong. If she got it from the fields of the plane crash it's like 99,9 % certain that it belonged to one of the victims. 

pink sushi

It's disgusting that she was STEALING these items....And seemed proud of where she got it from.

However, I don't think it's as bad as stealing from a living person. Nobody is gonna use these items if they aren't taken. Not that they should be STOLEN. But I think it would nice if they were rounded up and given to charity to help poor people. And they could also try contacting the families to see if they can identity anything they want back. Some families of the victims might have some sentimental or valuable items that they want retrieved.

You are definitely more generous and forgiving than I would be.  :eek:

I wouldn't want to get it back, Just the idea of a stranger taking her belongings like that seems so wrong. If she got it from the fields of the plane crash it's like 99,9 % certain that it belonged to one of the victims. 

Well, I understand where you guys are coming from. But what else would have happened to these items? Just thrown away right?

I think it's a bit silly to give this girl so much hate and even hack her account when there are real criminals out there open about their behavior, like that guy who posted about how he raped a gay guy with his friend. I don't see a big fuss about that being made... Why don't we hack his account, trace his IP, get his real name and drag him through the dirt? No, let's all hate on this girl who took some mascara instead.

Plus I find it actually quite disrespectful to photoshop this girl into plane wreckages for "humor". It's distasteful and inconsiderate towards the victims of that terrible plane crash to make fun of it. Imagine if she'd taken mascara from the twin towers ruins and someone photoshopped her with a bag full of items in front of the building while it's getting hit by the plane. Funny, right? No.

Edited by lucia4