PHOTOS: Tom Daley for Attitude Magazine

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

negativity? and you are the one calling me names, are you 14? :toofunny:  lol

You come in here insulting another person's physical appearance. THAT is rude. And yeah, that does in fact make for a-hole behavior.

Sorry about it  :ohwell: Try not to be a nasty person next time  :later:

What if I went to your Facebook page and saw a lot of people commenting on your profile picture saying how good you looked, and I went in there and said "HE'S NOT SEXY HAHAHA!" That would be pretty f***ing rude and I would hope you'd call me out for it. So this is me calling you out for it. Have a beautiful day 

I think he truly believes he is that 1% over :toofunny:

Look at my previous post, you troll. I honestly am shocked at your negativity. 

You come in here insulting another person's physical appearance. THAT is rude. And yeah, that does in fact make for a-hole behavior.

Sorry about it  :ohwell: Try not to be a nasty person next time  :later:

What if I went to your Facebook page and saw a lot of people commenting on your profile picture saying how good you looked, and I went in there and said "HE'S NOT SEXY HAHAHA!" That would be pretty f***ing rude and I would hope you'd call me out for it. So this is me calling you out for it. Have a beautiful day 

Look at my previous post, you troll. I honestly am shocked at your negativity. 

this is not fb xDDDDDDDD :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: I had some fun today oh well

MJHolland

this is not fb xDDDDDDDD :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: I had some fun today oh well

That doesn't give you permission to be a douche about some else.

it's the same situation... what if someone said that when you posted a pic of yourself in the pictures of you thread?

it's the same situation... what if someone said that when you posted a pic of yourself in the pictures of you thread?

The difference here is that I respect the opinions of others, if someone say I'm ugly well I respect that and if I have a review for you or anything I'm going to say it, because guess what, that's my opinion and should not affect you.

Yes, I think Tom Daley is hotter than me, but to be honest I think I'm pretty hot anyway. LOVE YO SELF  :kissga:  :sara:

tumblr_n57p4ir9rX1r3jqyco7_250.gif

Spock

Congrats to those guys(????)

I don't see how this is relevant. If you don't wanna look at these ridiculously s-xy Tom Daley pics, why would you post in the thread.

THE OBSESSION (to reference some Gaga shade :derpga: )

I didn't day he wasn't cute or s-xy. I said that there are guys who are cuter and definitely "ridiculously" s-xier than him.

And I don't see how you don't see my comment was relevant. This is a thread full of guys drooling over him.

I never said that I didn't want to look at the pics and I'm not obsessed. Stop kissing his ass and sit the **** down.

who will love me when the night is over

MJHolland

I didn't day he wasn't cute or s-xy. I said that there are guys who are cuter and definitely "ridiculously" s-xier than him.

And I don't see how you don't see my comment was relevant. This is a thread full of guys drooling over him.

I never said that I didn't want to look at the pics and I'm not obsessed. Stop kissing his ass and sit the **** down.

Because this is a thread about Tom freaking Daley!

What if I went around to every single Gaga thread and said "There are better singers than her." or "There are better performers than her." or "There are people that sell better than her"

CLASS HAS BEEN DISMISSED. You may leave now.  :Jase:

Spock

Because this is a thread about Tom freaking Daley!

What if I went around to every single Gaga thread and said "There are better singers than her." or "There are better performers than her." or "There are people that sell better than her"

CLASS HAS BEEN DISMISSED. You may leave now.  :Jase:

This isn't a thread about him, it's about the pictures for Attitude Magazine, as the title clearly says.

If you want to, you're allowed. God knows there are certain people here who do that. This is a forum, so that means that I can express my opinion and you can express yours.

Again, as I already said, I was commenting on the thirsty drooling, not on the pictures themselves. And again, sit down. Bye. :kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived