Wendy Williams comes for Rihanna

Titzlol

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Gaga needs to take notes from Rihanna.

If somebody comes for Rihanna, she'll never back down and she'll stand up for herself. That's why people seldom come for her.

Gaga needs to openly call Wendy out so that people like her will learn not to mess around.

Blue Jeans

If somebody comes for Rihanna, she'll never back down and she'll stand up for herself. That's why people seldom come for her.

Gaga needs to openly call Wendy out so that people like her will learn not to mess around.

Yeah she needs to drop the Saint Maria act, and be the b---hga that we all know she truely is... that's why i fell in Love with famega she was a bad b---h.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TheOriginalOne

Has she ever said a nice thing about anyone? And I mean just a nice thing, not a complement followed by an insult.

Yeah she needs to drop the Saint Maria act, and be the b---hga that we all know she truely is... that's why i fell in Love with famega she was a bad b---h.

:legend::tea:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

hoodrat

Don't you remember what happened when Gaga called out ONTD on twitter? And that mess thread that ensued? :spin:

Haroon

Chris and Drake being seen in the studio together had nothing to do with Rihanna :duck: I don't see why she was brought into the picture at all :huh: It's kinda sad the extent she'll go to to make news or get attention :ohno:

Benji

Has this Wendy woman said anything positive? All I've seen and heard of her is bashing artists with quite weak shade :sharon:

Vernier

The use of the word "severely" that way is just :sharon:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

StrawberryBlond

Wendy speaks so much truth at times and has the guts to say what everyone else wants to say but is too afraid to...but in times like this, she goes too far. I can't stand Rihanna, but that was just too much. That's the sort of thing you say behind closed doors, not in the public domain. That was just so unnecessarily mean and Rihanna had every right to defend herself. Although she needs to work on her comebacks. Her fans seem to think they're so badass, but I always find them seriously lame, including odd turns of phrase (like here) or make her out to be just as bad at her detractor.

Archived