💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna tweets #FreePalestine, deletes it

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Ronlop

I am willing to bet that she doesn't even know the history behind this conflict :rip:

but she is entitled to her own opinion and she can express it I guess :shrug:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Maybe its because she realized Drake is a Jew :ohwell:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I find it really funny how Israel has been firing on Palestine for weeks with no reason and hundreds has been killed and UN said nothing at ALL about it, but now when Palestine is defending it self and firing back with their mini simple weapons that can barly kill anyone they're called terrorists and all the global news want to show them as the bad ppl. Mess

I'm #FreePalestine too :noparty:

Actually there is a big group of American jews against it too. They been to Israel to discuss it but got basically kicked out and weren't allowed to participate in any further conferences etc due to being "anti-semetic"

Oh the irony...

I didn't know that. :noparty:

Azor Ahai

I find it really funny how Israel has been firing on Palestine for weeks with no reason and hundreds has been killed and UN said nothing at ALL about it, but now when Palestine is defending it self and firing back with their mini simple weapons that can barly kill anyone they're called terrorists and all the global news want to show them as the bad ppl. Mess

The same thing happens in Greece when people from left parties protest and have public gatherings.

Poor Palestine , tormented for so many years for absolutely no reason. Israel could just stay as it is and stop trying to get more land and the war would stop.

I love you Rihanna :applause:

:applause: to her. Even though she performed in Israel, she still stands up for what is right! :flutter:
this :applause:

MonsterMum

I didn't know that. :noparty:

if you are interested there are a few documentaries about it on youtube like for example one where more then 10.000 American Jews protested in New York cause they believe that the peace loving religion that studies the Torah devolved in a hateful war machine that became totally cold. 

I'm also for #FreePalestine (like any unbiased human would be), and I applaud her for doing something this risky. You risk losing a big part of your fanbase with a tweet as controversial as this, and this kind of controversy didn't work out well for Gaga at all. Despite that, she still openly supports the independence of Palestine :applause:

Actually there is a big group of American jews against it too. They been to Israel to discuss it but got basically kicked out and weren't allowed to participate in any further conferences etc due to being "anti-semetic"

Oh the irony...

Reminds me of GGD :lmao:

Luckily, the Internet exists :party:

US media is the pits :wtf:

badboymonsterx

#ArtForFreedom #UnapolageticBitch #CreativeRebellion #SlayABit #BuyARTPOPOniTunes

lmao this

Archived