Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Big Hero 6 Trailer (From the creators of Frozen)

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

heavymlover

I'm excited about this movie, but I'm really looking forward to see Zootopia and Moana. Both projects sound like classic Disney.

RAMROD

Just tell me one...

All the plot holes people say are mostly stupid like "Why did else have freezing powers"

Thats the same like asking why lions talk in Lion king

Okay,

Frozen was having storyline changed in the last minute, as it was initially meant to be Disney version of Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen which was shelved and then they make original idea of story based on the Snow Queen turn out to be Frozen, and as result, it just meandering along.

Not really concerned about a beginning, middle, and end, or at least what should happen in between all of those. I felt Frozen was truly lacking in the story department. We quickly skim over Elsa and Anna’s childhood to get to what seems like should have been the more important, main story, but it left a lot open to the imagination which could have easily been focused on for a while (Did Elsa really just sit in her room alone, day in, day out, for her entire childhood?). Everything else just felt like it was trying to get from Point A to Point B, then C without taking time to stop and smell the roses.

And that Elsa power question valid too, is it a hereditary?

Does her mom or her aunt havibg the same power?

Since betwern two sisters, only Elsa have this power and her sister left to be ordinary person.

And the villain also have less villanous act than any other Disney villains.

Long gone the days of cunning and cruel villains that actually have elaborate plot to harm the protagonists a la Maleficent, Jafar, Claude Frollo, Hades, and so on.

The prince were only in the movie much like a sticker to me.

He was only like, "Hi, I am Prince Charming who happen to be at your sister coming of age party, and I like you, and then there will be this gap left untold before you get back to the castle which is now mine while I left you rot in another room!"

I mean come on, even Mor'du have more significant plotting and storyline than this.

It could have much better films shall they stick with The Snow Queen.

It could bring back the epicness that Disney's have always brought with their animations.

But not this tine, not with Frozen.

So, back to topic.

Big Hero 6 will be great film, from the look of it.

I am looking forward.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

heavymlover

Okay,

Frozen was having storyline changed in the last minute, as it was initially meant to be Disney version of Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen which was shelved and then they make original idea of story based on the Snow Queen turn out to be Frozen, and as result, it just meandering along.

Not really concerned about a beginning, middle, and end, or at least what should happen in between all of those. I felt Frozen was truly lacking in the story department. We quickly skim over Elsa and Anna’s childhood to get to what seems like should have been the more important, main story, but it left a lot open to the imagination which could have easily been focused on for a while (Did Elsa really just sit in her room alone, day in, day out, for her entire childhood?). Everything else just felt like it was trying to get from Point A to Point B, then C without taking time to stop and smell the roses.

And that Elsa power question valid too, is it a hereditary?

Does her mom or her aunt havibg the same power?

Since betwern two sisters, only Elsa have this power and her sister left to be ordinary person.

And the villain also have less villanous act than any other Disney villains.

Long gone the days of cunning and cruel villains that actually have elaborate plot to harm the protagonists a la Maleficent, Jafar, Claude Frollo, Hades, and so on.

The prince were only in the movie much like a sticker to me.

He was only like, "Hi, I am Prince Charming who happen to be at your sister coming of age party, and I like you, and then there will be this gap left untold before you get back to the castle which is now mine while I left you rot in another room!"

I mean come on, even Mor'du have more significant plotting and storyline than this.

It could have much better films shall they stick with The Snow Queen.

It could bring back the epicness that Disney's have always brought with their animations.

But not this tine, not with Frozen.

So, back to topic.

Big Hero 6 will be great film, from the look of it.

I am looking forward.

I really enjoyed Frozen, but I do agree that the plot is much simpler than that of most Disney films. Sure, the 90 minute format they usually handle is not exactly ideal to develop a good plot, but still, they could've exchanged some of the unnecessary songs like the trolls one or Olaf's summer song and take the story a little further. They probably found big problems during the writing process and they decided to go for a simpler idea. One thing is clear: they did not expect the film to have such a great reception.

Yeah, it's a cool movie, but in my opinion Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Wreck it Ralph are much better in the story department.

Lion Heart

Looks promising. I also loved Wreck It Ralph so I have high hopes for this :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

heavymlover

By the way, the International trailer was also released in Japan. It's a different trailer, although one of the scenes was featured in the teaser trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06fDzTck8Ps

Archived