Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cherry Cherry Boom boom [Taking requests]

CherryLee

Featured Posts

OK...finally,updates here!!!

3 signitures,for free,you can take it but if you use it,please credit me below the sig,thanks!!

345.png

413.png

5641.png

Love them!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuuuuuuuck?This post drops so hard...

We are not that famous!!! :'( JayAMess, and other wayyyyy famous!!! :'(

We are not that famous!!! :'( JayAMess, and other wayyyyy famous!!! :'(

Someone just reply on the whole page 1 so...bump bump bump!!!

Ok so i have a request because I love your work. :party: Please feel free to make it your own and be as creative as you wish.

Type: Signature

Text: "It's not that I've been dishonest, It's just that I loathe reality." Maybe in purple, but i don't really care.

Other specifications: I'm not picky, I'm sure you'll do great! And the picture might be kinda LQ but it's the best I could find. The vevo logo can go :P Thank you so much :D

:hug:

I love your work :hug: :heart:

Awww....thank you so much :hug:

Ok so i have a request because I love your work. :party: Please feel free to make it your own and be as creative as you wish.

Type: Signature

Text: "It's not that I've been dishonest, It's just that I loathe reality." Maybe in purple, but i don't really care.

Other specifications: I'm not picky, I'm sure you'll do great! And the picture might be kinda LQ but it's the best I could find. The vevo logo can go :P Thank you so much :D

:hug:

I'm sorry for having you waiting,but I'm kinda busy this week,maybe I'll finish by Thurs.Thanks for believing in me!!

Awww....thank you so much :hug:

I'm sorry for having you waiting,but I'm kinda busy this week,maybe I'll finish by Thurs.Thanks for believing in me!!

That's totally fine :D no rush :kisses:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I love it.

Thank you so much. If you want the credit to say something else, just let me know :D

So glad that you like it,because you said you prefer the words to be in purple,but I find it difficult to outshine the red in the background :cry: ,so I just change it to kinda like green.As for the credit.....no,there's nothing else I wanna add,but the words are so small It's better if you just enlarge a very little,thx!! :hug:

oh, no I love it!

Hope this is better :D

Yeah!So much better!!Thx so much!!

That text :heart:

Thank you!! :kisses:

New stuff.....only one.......lol

z5.png

5648645.png

Kinda funny that I'm super free this week with no request...but when I have requests,that week must be so ****ing busy originally :toofunny:Time is not matching :cry: But I'll still try my god damn best to finish the request :lol:

Archived