Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cherry Cherry Boom boom [Taking requests]

CherryLee

Featured Posts

you have done good but

I think you shud try, put the logo at the left. so that it looks like Gaga IS shooting it out from her bra guns.

The request:I want the photo of Gaga to be behind the "Grand Theft Auto V" logo, or perhaps have her slightly in front of it, to the side. I want her gun bra to really pop-out in the image.

I don't know...still waiting the reply

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmm, you can make one more (the one that I told you).and post both of them here so that the requester will select which one will he like... :)

hmmmm, you can make one more (the one that I told you).and post both of them here so that the requester will select which one will he like... :)

Tommorow I'll make it then...I can't use the computer anymore :cry:

ToxicHot

Damn it!This ****ing Photoshop crashed....I didn't saved!! I have to make it all over again... :cry:

Uhmmm...I'm not sure if it is what you want...I don't feel like the gun bra is POPPING OUT in this image.

Or maybe you want the logo in the middle?Just tell me if you wanna change.I'm NOT SATISFIED on this one now... :cry:

8465.png

Honestly, I really do like it. :) I think it came out pretty well for you to have to do a remake. But since you're Photoshop crashed and I know you can do better, I would really like for you to try a different edit, one where Gaga is slightly in front of the logo. Thank you so much for your creation! :^_^: :hug:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Honestly, I really do like it. :) I think it came out pretty well for you to have to do a remake. But since you're Photoshop crashed and I know you can do better, I would really like for you to try a different edit, one where Gaga is slightly in front of the logo. Thank you so much for your creation! :^_^: :hug:

So...do you mean you want the logo in the middle and Gaga on the side?Or Gaga covering the logo bcuz you've said 'slightly in front of the logo',I'm lil' confused,then what is the logo for?

Well,actually I was just doing the same thing before the ps crashed,so you'll still see the same image even if PS didn't crashed.

ToxicHot

So...do you mean you want the logo in the middle and Gaga on the side?Or Gaga covering the logo bcuz you've said 'slightly in front of the logo',I'm lil' confused,then what is the logo for?

Well,actually I was just doing the same thing before the ps crashed,so you'll still see the same image even if PS didn't crashed.

Yes, I want Gaga slightly in front of the logo, to the side. Have the guns from her bra somewhat over the top right corner of logo. You know what I mean? Sorry for all the confusion. :P And also, can you have a black and white background, and with dark red (kinda like blood) font color for "Happiness is a loaded gun."? Thank you sooo much. I really do appreciate it!

Yes, I want Gaga slightly in front of the logo, to the side. Have the guns from her bra somewhat over the top right corner of logo. You know what I mean? Sorry for all the confusion. :P And also, can you have a black and white background, and with dark red (kinda like blood) font color for "Happiness is a loaded gun."? Thank you sooo much. I really do appreciate it!

ok,I'll try to fix them within up-coming 8hrs,I have to go to school :cry:

ToxicHot

ok,I'll try to fix them within up-coming 8hrs,I have to go to school :cry:

That's fine. Thanks! :)

ToxicHot

Finally!!!!!I hope you like this one!!!Because I love it!!!!!Hahahaha 356n.png

:omg: Oh my gosh! I love it! :) But I actually love both of the edits you did! Honestly! They're both amazing! I think I'll swap them out with each other over time. Thank you so much!!! :heart: :hug:

:omg: Oh my gosh! I love it! :) But I actually love both of the edits you did! Honestly! They're both amazing! I think I'll swap them out with each other over time. Thank you so much!!! :heart: :hug:

Awww...Thank you so much!!And the credits!!You're amazing!! :kisses:

ToxicHot

Awww...Thank you so much!!And the credits!!You're amazing!! :kisses:

No, no, thank YOU. :) :kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

OK...finally,updates here!!!

3 signitures,for free,you can take it but if you use it,please credit me below the sig,thanks!!

345.png

413.png

5641.png

Archived