💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cherry Cherry Boom boom [Taking requests]

CherryLee

Featured Posts

Hi guys!I'm Cherry,18 years old,been using photoshop 3-4 years ago,now I'm using Photoshop CS4.

I've made so many stuff before,like avators,banners,sig,wallies and gif but you can't find them anymore bcuz I deleted all of them. I was not satisfied with my work at the very beginning,but as I've learnt different kinds of skills,I have more confidence to post them now.

As for my strength...I would say is removing background,well...at least I'm so proud of myself to putting lots of time to remove the background.

So,I've made a post here before,so glad it has positive feedback.This time I'm taking request,on one hand,I can keep on improving my skills;on the other hand,I can help the others!

You can also see my work below(some of them were never post before!).So DO CHECK IT OUT!

Signitures

45646.png

4684.png

3.png

Wallpapers

846-1.png

7417.png

21.png

4156.png

Others:coloring B&W pics,gif

bandf.png

TG.gif

Request form(you can request anything that I've done)

Type:

Size:

Text:

Other specifications:

As I'm not going to be a GA,I may not update frequently so plz forgive me. :sweat:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Type:Signature

Size:

Text: TheFameMonster slays your faves.

Other specifications:

Thanks!My first 'job'!Will be done by tomorrow! :kisses:

i love your re-colourings and your wallpapers!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Type:Signature

Size:

Text: TheFameMonster slays your faves.

Other specifications:

Here it is,inform me if you want any changes

45665.png

i love your re-colourings and your wallpapers!

Great work!!

cool thanks

Thanks so much! I'm just very lazy to update,but SOON I'll be putting out more graphics! :creepflop:

ToxicHot

Hello CherryLee! :^_^: I have a request!

Type: Signature.

Size: Generally 600 x 300, nothing larger.

Terry_Richardson_RS_2010.jpg

gta5.jpg

or

grand%20theft%20auto%205.png?1320298310

(Use whichever you feel is easier, but if you use the second image, be sure to add effects. :))

Text: "Happiness is a loaded gun."

Other specifications: I want the photo of Gaga to be behind the "Grand Theft Auto V" logo, or perhaps have her slightly in front of it, to the side. I want her gun bra to really pop-out in the image.

Thank you so much! :) I really do appreciate it!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Keep up the good work! :heart:

Thank you so much! :kisses:

Type: Signature.

Size: Generally 600 x 300, nothing larger.

Terry_Richardson_RS_2010.jpg

gta5.jpg

or

grand%20theft%20auto%205.png?1320298310

(Use whichever you feel is easier, but if you use the second image, be sure to add effects. :))

Text: "Happiness is a loaded gun."

Other specifications: I want the photo of Gaga to be behind the "Grand Theft Auto V" logo, or perhaps have her slightly in front of it, to the side. I want her gun bra to really pop-out in the image.

OK,I'll do it today,but I'm afraid you have to wait til Thurs,I apologize.

I'll try my best to finish within today.Again thank you so much!:kisses:

Type: Signature. Size: Generally 600 x 300, nothing larger. Images: 1.

Terry_Richardson_RS_2010.jpg 2. gta5.jpg or grand%20theft%20auto%205.png?1320298310 (Use whichever you feel is easier, but if you use the second image, be sure to add effects. :)) Text: "Happiness is a loaded gun." Other specifications: I want the photo of Gaga to be behind the "Grand Theft Auto V" logo, or perhaps have her slightly in front of it, to the side. I want her gun bra to really pop-out in the image.

Damn it!This ****ing Photoshop crashed....I didn't saved!! I have to make it all over again...:cry:

Uhmmm...I'm not sure if it is what you want...I don't feel like the gun bra is POPPING OUT in this image.

Or maybe you want the logo in the middle?Just tell me if you wanna change.I'm NOT SATISFIED on this one now... :cry:

8465.png

may i ask what colour you used in the colouring for the skin in the example ? :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

may i ask what colour you used in the colouring for the skin in the example ? :)

I forgot...Sorry :cry:

But I remember I've searched that colour code on Internet...

Or let me try to find it for you.I'll edit later. :)

OK.I'm not sure,you can try it first,but I think its just about the same.

H:24

S: 49

B:100

R:255

G:180

B:130

C:0

M:40

Y:48

K:0

#ffb482

FYI:I've used Gradient Map to colour,I don't know which method you'd use,so maybe this is not the right colour for your method.

Damn it!This ****ing Photoshop crashed....I didn't saved!! I have to make it all over again...:cry:

Uhmmm...I'm not sure if it is what you want...I don't feel like the gun bra is POPPING OUT in this image.

Or maybe you want the logo in the middle?Just tell me if you wanna change.I'm NOT SATISFIED on this one now... :cry:

8465.png

you have done good but

I think you shud try, put the logo at the left. so that it looks like Gaga IS shooting it out from her bra guns.

Archived