💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Either you like it or not, this trinity was EPIC.

Bitter

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

RedOne and Boomkack  :worship:

Maybe its the other way around. why cant she do this with her current team?

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

do what exactly? the only determining factor between what makes her old team vs her new team "miles better" is the success they are associated with. but that's not a valid argument, success does not reflect quality. i agree things have been a bit wishy washy this era but gaga's team has provided a few great moments of quality. 

the old team would not be able to withstand the drama of the past year, with regards to her label, the change in management, the hip surgery, but the current team did, and that means something. i could see laurianne jumping ship in a heartbeat. nicola couldn't handle a few wardrobe changes a day, and red one refuses to grow musically as a producer. they made great work sure, but they weren't in it for the long haul. tara for instance has been her makeup artist since the fame monster, yet everyone hates on her. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Who's the last guy? What did he do? :spin:

Her former sylist

do what exactly? the only determining factor between what makes her old team vs her new team "miles better" is the success they are associated with. but that's not a valid argument, success does not reflect quality. i agree things have been a bit wishy washy this era but gaga's team has provided a few great moments of quality. 

the old team would not be able to withstand the drama of the past year, with regards to her label, the change in management, the hip surgery, but the current team did, and that means something. i could see laurianne jumping ship in a heartbeat. nicola couldn't handle a few wardrobe changes a day, and red one refuses to grow musically as a producer. they made great work sure, but they weren't in it for the long haul. tara for instance has been her makeup artist since the fame monster, yet everyone hates on her. 

It's not just about success or lack of, her old team played a large part in her innovative looks, technology, and videos, all of which were lacking this era. But I agree the team is not the most important thing in her career and I'm sure her new one will be adequate. The producers and directors she works with matter a lot more.

aaronyoji

Her former sylist

It's not just about success or lack of, her old team played a large part in her innovative looks, technology, and videos, all of which were lacking this era. But I agree the team is not the most important thing in her career and I'm sure her new one will be adequate. The producers and directors she works with matter a lot more.

what exactly was so innovative about her past eras over the current one? this era we have the fiber optic wig, cypher, anemone, volantis, the koons statue, the orginal artwork album cover done by today's most successful modern artist, a great video by inez and vinoodh, the best portrait photographers in fashion right now, and a great video for g.u.y as well. i think my issue with this era's creations is how sparse and rarely utilized they are, but they do exist and it is all because of her current team and their imaginations. back then its not necessarily what they did that was that much better but they where able to create constantly because nothing was in their way. there are extenuating circumstances this time around and people need to realize that. 

giskardsb

I get that people who became fans of Gaga during the early years and fell in love with that version of Gaga are nostalgic for those days to return.  Many of them felt on top of the world as Gaga fans and liked the show she was putting on.   Gaga has moved past that particular persona however, and just because she is doing things different doesn't mean it's of lesser overall quality.  Maybe to some of you it is, because you measure everything by the emotional connection you have to that time and that music.   But it's categorically false to assume that it's an objective wide held opinion that everything during TF/M was better than her later works.  I find her TF persona too much of an artificial construct, for me personally, and that early team's role was to put together that construct.  They did a great job at that, but if she'd stayed the same way people would have been completely bored with her years ago, not to mention that her humanitarian side would never have had the impact it has.   That early construct didn't care about "issues", remember?   People look back on that time with rose colored glasses.

They were the best team she had, at least in actually delivering some, if not most, of Gaga's most memorable endeavours - from choreography to her most successful singles to date. Would I love them to come back though? No. It'd only be seen as a regression, and that's why I'm glad they (including Gaga) all have moved on. However, that doesn't mean fans should stop appreciating the people who had helped Gaga tremendously back then.  

iloveit123

Nah, sometimes the past is best left that way, especially when some of them were and are hot messes (and I am not trying to start trouble here, haha)

perez-hilton.jpg

ryhanna

Yeah, she had an awesome team of really talented people to complement her… With their talents, combined with her own, it was just a recipe for magic. 

EDIT: Just to clarify, that's not to say that Gaga's current team is no good. Just appreciating those who used to work with her and the work that they made together. 

Replace RedOne with Dada and we're okay

If only LAG hadn't turn out to be a complete psycho :emma:

Optimus

The lies

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

Wet Fire

Gaga is a platform for newer talents to shine. So it's ok. She made RedOne the first choice for many others. I think she should try new pwople to work with. Not gonna lie, her choreo, fashion and music, now a days are amazing!

Archived