💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Either you like it or not, this trinity was EPIC.

Bitter

Featured Posts

Gibson's choreos weren't what I would call good choreos for a tour or something like that but they were simple and easy to memorize so they were perfect for MV. Tbh Bad Romance's choreo just perfect, it's easy, simple, looks really cool and fits the strange atmosphere of the video. RedOne is not a good producer for me, as Guetta or will.i.am are even worse, but what they did together was great just because he wasn't working for Gaga but with her. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

its gaga that brought out the best in them though, not the other way around. lets not forget that.... 

When someone's talent is 30 and someone else's is100 whatever gaga do 30 won't become 100, If you know what i mean.

Unfortunately her current team is not as great as her previous one.

RAMROD

b8NqZnz.gif

except Nicola tho :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Mary Pain

its gaga that brought out the best in them though, not the other way around. lets not forget that.... 

Thank you!

LaLuna

Thank you :applause:

I'm so tired of people insinuating that Gaga is nothing without her old team. At the end of the day, she's the one who took what they gave to her and brought it to life. In the hands of a lesser artist, even the best choreography, fashion and productions can fall flat.

lavenderblondee

I pray one day she'll have a team as good as she did back then. :legend:

CrownClown

When someone's talent is 30 and someone else's is100 whatever gaga do 30 won't become 100, If you know what i mean.

Unfortunately her current team is not as great as her previous one.

So true!

giskardsb

That team was assembled to put together a certain pop star persona. Gaga has moved on from that to a different career phase. Obviously many fans are still attached to that persona.

Bitter

In the hands of a lesser artist, even the best choreography, fashion and productions can fall flat.

And we all see what gaga currently is in the hands of a less talented team  :tea: 

Nobody says that she was #1 JUST because of her old team but they undoubtedly contributed WAY more for her to be successful than her current team does.

Archived