💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

It's official: Gaga is called Stef by Taylor

Ronlop

Featured Posts

PopBitch

I would hope so. A boyfriend calling her Gaga would be yuck. It's not particularly a pretty name. Lady Gaga is a stage name. She grew up to Stephani and I would imagine those close to her call her Steffi or Stef or Stephani most of the time. And those that know her after would call her Gaga who are friendly with her but not family or not friends from way back.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

Mrs. Stefani Kinney :flutter:

I wonder if she writes that on the back of her notebook

:lmao: oh my god

MonsterMum

"It's official: Gaga is called Stef by Taylor"

Still waiting for a source :coffee:

Not that I would find it odd I mean... your lover calling you by your stage name, now THAT would be odd.

He referred to her as Stefani in an interview I remember and Gaga said she gets extremely angry when someone calls her 'Gaga' at the bed so I already imagined this. Apart from that, he was said to have told her to be more normal when they were together so it would be silly asking her not to wear 25 cm heels but calling her Gaga

lego

"It's official: Gaga is called Stef by Taylor"

Still waiting for a source :coffee:

Not that I would find it odd I mean... your lover calling you by your stage name, now THAT would be odd.

Probably this

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/113126-sophia-bush-it-was-strange-meeting-gaga-after-kissing-taylor-kinney/

FreePalestine

:udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived