💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey's next single is 'Ultraviolence'

LordDisick

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

Why is she only releasing super bad singles? West Coast, Shades of Cool, Ultraviolence and Cruel World are super weak :emma:

Gurl   :wtf:  The only one in this list that could be argued as "weak" is Shades of Cool... MAYBE.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

One of my faves, by the way I think she will release also the video for 'Brooklyn Night' and many others.

You DID NOT just. :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

OT: So wait UV wasn't a single in May/June? Just a promo single? Weird. And do promo singles usually get vidoes? I was surprised when SoC did get one. :confused:

But yaaaaaayyyy! I love UV! My 2nd fave! Right after Money, Power, Glory. :flutter:

Can 'The Other Woman' have a video? I mean there is a video of Blue Velvet but it's not under Lana's videos.

I don't usually watch videos but where exactly is the Blue Velvet video? I thought I'd find it on her veo but I didn't it.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Gurl :wtf: The only one in this list that could be argued as "weak" is Shades of Cool... MAYBE.

I knew I was the only one thinking like that :dies: I feel like those are the weakest songs on the album. Money Power Glory, Brooklyn Baby, Pretty When You Cry, Old Money, Black Beauty and Other Woman are the best.

Hexxx

I don't usually watch videos but where exactly is the Blue Velvet video? I thought I'd find it on her veo but I didn't it.

you can just type "Lana Del Rey Blue Velvet music video" and it should pop up
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

YAS! ULTRAVIOLENCE :party:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIDEO!!

off topic:

now can someone please update the wiki page for Ultraviolence singles :smh:

Antidote

I love the song and can't wait for a video :legend:

I think it's a good single choice, also Black Beauty would be a great choice, it's a typical Lana song but also has something that a lot of non-fans would like.

Anyway, it's not really about singles when it comes to Lana, I just enjoy the record as a whole

Archived