đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE vs BAD ROMANCE

GagaVerse

107 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE WINS?

Featured Posts

gifney1.gif

Another awkward moment with a user throwing an irrelevant gif because they can't think of what to say. Kind of like a 2 year old.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Bad Romance. It's her best work so far. She hasn't managed to top it. She came close to making Bad Romance 2.0 with Scheisse but it had its issues that held it back.

Would u like specifying? I agree with you, Bad Romance is her best song, but I am just interested about the Scheisse part

XBpZwYn.gif

Cody Draco

Another awkward moment with a user throwing an irrelevant gif because they can't think of what to say. Kind of like a 2 year old.

It was a very relevant gif. I'm confused as to how you think Scheisse was anywhere close to being Bad Romance 2.0. Using gifs has nothing to do with maturity. If I was immature I would have dragged you for posting what you did. Instead I'm waiting for you to explain why you think Scheisse is anywhere close to being Bad Romance 2.0. :awkney:

ctherainbow

Not ppl actually voting for Applause over God Romance :deadbanana:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Would u like specifying? I agree with you, Bad Romance is her best song, but I am just interested about the Scheisse part

XBpZwYn.gif

Scheisse was pretty much a carbon copy of Bad Romance. It was mega popular and fans were going crazy for it at the time. Gaga even fought to make it a single. For good reason. It's extremely similar to Bad Romance. From the pre-chorus breakdown, to the heavy hard hitting 80's powerhouse chorus, then the the post-chrous "ooooh *title of song* x2-4". Even the chords and progression are identical at parts. Gaga recognised Bad Romance as her best work, and attempted at making two songs just like it for the album that followed (Judas and Scheisse).

It was a very relevant gif. I'm confused as to how you think Scheisse was anywhere close to being Bad Romance 2.0. Using gifs has nothing to do with maturity. If I was immature I would have dragged you for posting what you did. Instead I'm waiting for you to explain why you think Scheisse is anywhere close to being Bad Romance 2.0. :awkney:

Maybe learn to communicate instead of sending irrelevant images in future. That is very immature. Just asking a question isn't hard.

Anyway, I just answered.

Laceface

Both BR. Never have been able to get into Applause at all and the video was a complete rush, she even said so herself.

Bad Romance. I fell out of love with it for a long time, but the past few weeks I've been listening to it every day.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Bleachella

Applause slays basic lives. I would say Bad Romance but the intro just takes it down a few :awkney:

rockyhuntershow

This is the hardest question I'd ever have to answer. For it being so overplayed over the years, I will say that listenability of Applause is higher for me, BUT Bad Romance is a better song. 

Archived