Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'People don't like Gaga's new stuff!'

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

I disagree. Gaga has decayed. She can't make hits anymore. RedOne, please come back, Gaga needs you. She needs to be successful. She can't just ignore charts just because she is liberated from the bling. She has to make a huge comeback. She has to sell more than Katy Perry. She has to earn more YT views than Miley. She has to be bigger than Beyonce. She can't flop. I love only her success. I am bling. I am deaf. I just want success for her. Sales. Charts. Success. Success. Sales. Charts. Success. :derpga:

The moment I F-ed all of this, took a break from GGD and the internet and pour myself into the album, guess what, I even thoroughly enjoyed those ARTPOP songs that I hadn't enjoyed for 5 months within the release of ARTPOP. ARTPOP is a solid album. It doesn't need the sales or chart success to be what it is. It is a masterpiece of music. That's all I had to say.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthernBlonde

Hmm I can't hear her so well all the time, the backing tracks sound v loud to me. I couldn't hear her at all in that Donatella clip, and in Venus she def doesn't sing all of it. I'm hoping it's just the video and sound qualities of videos because it just doesn't look that amazing to me, not like TFB or TBTWB was, the latter of which I went to.

I've got tickets to go in October with friends so I'll try to reserve judgement, but I must say those videos don't really fill me with excitement, and I'm saying this as someone who enjoys ARTPOP!

Archived