💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'People don't like Gaga's new stuff!'

itsdominik

Featured Posts

ARTPOP is her best album IMO, but I don't think "people at her concert know the words to her songs" is a good argument.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Why can't we just enjoy these videos and how awesome it is when people go crazy like that ... When people sing along like that it gives me chills and so much adrenaline!! Fans or not ...

Why not enjoy rather than drag this thread ...

How often is there a thread where people praise ANYTHING related even in the slightest way to ARTPOP? :laughga:

I wish we could just appreciate tbh.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Well, people like ARTPOP. It's only that the pressed fans hate it and a lot of people don't know about the album

But I know people that admit that ARTPOP is a good album and they are not fans 

DriverMonster

Haha I said NOTHING like that.

In other words:

"It's a good album but I don't like it as much because it didn't get good reception from the media and it didn't sell crazy well. So I prefer old stuff and I'm gonna assume the majority due to."

monsterdreams

ARTPOP is really good live

And everyone goes mental for applause because it slays :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Noah Fatale

people havent given ARTPOP a chance, everybody i make listen to it end up loving it, people have given up on gaga...

shame :toofunny:

boomsheekie

Oh you are gonna get dragged... How dare you say ARTPOP has good songs? NO! It isn't allowed! Only TFM can be praised! Yasss flawless album! And how dare you imply ARTPOP is a fun album! No! It isn't allowed! Only TFM! Bad boy! :crossed::usrs:

Lol. It was total bull**** that the chart nostalgic monsters did to diss and moan about her new work. Yawn. Of course there are ppl that like her new work.

destructivelove

Uhhh why would Gaga fans, at a Gaga concert, (especially the ones who have waited in line ALL DAY), be standing still at all during her dance songs to begin with? Not being rude. But obviously super-stans who are willing to line up at 10am are gonna be bopping to her music

In other words:

"It's a good album but I don't like it as much because it didn't get good reception from the media and it didn't sell crazy well. So I prefer old stuff and I'm gonna assume the majority due to."

more like the ****ing era was a mess and that left a bad perception in his, as well as many other fan's minds of the entire ARTPOP album. some people just don't like ARTPOP much for whatever reason

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Tropico

more like the ****ing era was a mess and that left a bad perception in his, as well as many other fan's minds of the entire ARTPOP album. some people just don't like ARTPOP much for whatever reason

... Really?

I'm pretty sure if this era was still a mess but critics praised it everyone would love it. :rotfl:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ronk

Oh you are gonna get dragged... How dare you say ARTPOP has good songs? NO! It isn't allowed! Only TFM can be praised! Yasss flawless album! And how dare you imply ARTPOP is a fun album! No! It isn't allowed! Only TFM! Bad boy! :crossed::usrs:

Yeah ... betta run. 

I love her new songs and it appears many people do.  I think ARTPOP is her greatest album.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gaga Fans like Gaga music, such surprise :emma:

MTE.  :toofunny: Majority of the people who have bought the ticket/s for artRave have somehow already showed their intent into listening live to the songs of the album of which the tour is associated with right from the moment they've made the purchase. I'd be surprised if they wouldn't "jump around" once Gaga performs the songs from ARTPOP, especially that the AP tracks are mainly meant to elicit one hell of an energy from the crowd in the first place.  

Gov Hooka

I can't tell you how many people I've played ARTPOP and Born This Way (unheard tracks) for who don't usually listen to Gaga, or have only heard her singles. And they all go ape-sh*t for it.

for me. :manicure:

Archived