💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga following Kanye's career trajectory?

Cigar

Featured Posts

Hexxx

how is that racist?

I'm asking. Did it start a controversy?
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

Then that means we will get a Lady Gaga s-x tape soon!  :excited2:

Probably on Grindr

AbuHassan1992

I'm asking. Did it start a controversy?

I didn't notice anything. Why would it?

Then that means we will get a Lady Gaga s-x tape soon!  :excited2:

lol there's not a ye s-x tape

GagaisHotAF

Kanye has a s-x tape! 

Probably on Grindr

Hexxx

you KNOW how people are.

I'd totally watch that s-x tape tbh. I too think it's a rumor though

... and that people who feel like Gaga will go back to being a 'normal' popstar again are completely off base.

Very much so.

GagaisHotAF

you KNOW how people are.

I would love a Gaga s-x tape. Omg she could make it the Sexxx Dreams lyric video! 

Probably on Grindr

Cody Draco

I surprised to see you have a thought out post for once, but Kanye is just a tool in most aspects.

Plus, Gaga still cares about commercial success to a small extent, she just doesn't want to admit it. We could all see how happy she was during the Applause era when she was suddenly topic of conversation again.

Most definitely not. His public personality might suck, but he isn't a Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone. Kanye is an actual artist.

People who feel like Gaga will go back to being a 'normal' popstar again are completely off base. The way she is now, I think she'll continue to go further into being more of an 'artist' than a pop star, even if it results in having less fans. 

I completely agree and hope for this. :worship:

bionic

you KNOW how people are.

I think nude pics are all there are in reality

buy bionic

Hexxx

I think nude pics are all there are in reality

I wanna see Kanye's phat ass.

freebit

I'm a fan of both and I agree, they remind me a lot of each other. You can't say that without a bunch of Ye stans jumping down your throat though, lol. LG's definitely not as respected as Kanye, but you have to look at the type of music they make. Dance music is already looked down upon as corny, cheesy, awful etc, add that to the fact that she's a female with an ego and it's kind of no surprise. Rap is always going to be more respected than dance pop, especially amongst the Pitchfork crowd. No getting around that.

Anyway, their recent eras especially brought out their similarities IMO. I remember someone once said that Yeezus and ARTPOP are them in their most extreme form, as in there's nothing there to make them more palatable as there was previously. I think Molly Lambert said it best though:

The director of “G.U.Y.� Gaga herself! Which is more proof that she and Kanye have continued to be on parallel tracks since the Fame Kills tour was cancelled, aside from their shared love of industrial music. They are each the auteurs of their images as pop stars, continually creating and dispelling static in their orbits, alternating between the deeply idiotic and the utterly sublime.

It's also interesting to read KTT & GDD/the Gaga base at ATRL - they're all the same complaints just about two different people. I.E.: "surrounded by too many yes men" (or YASSSS men), "bring back Consequence & Rhymefest" = "bring back RedOne." Also the debate about whether it's them to blame for "ruining" their music, or the producer the whole forum seems to hate. Then there's the stans that somehow blame the S.O. for their faves creative output and are eagerly awaiting a breakup album.

GagaDragon

I used to love Kanye but he went and got involved with that talentless woman, not exactly sure what his motives are but i lost a lot of respect. I honestly think the guy is Bipolar or some ****, he isn't mentally all there...

Let's hope Gaga can retain her dignity and not become a complete joke.

Archived