💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga following Kanye's career trajectory?

Cigar

Featured Posts

thanks i have yeezus and its ****ing awesome 

You started at Yeezus..Okay, just don't be surprised with how different his music sounds on his first 3 albums. He keeps evolving every time but the growth from College Dropout to Yeezus is literally mind****ingly crazy. Once you get to 808s/MBDTF you'll hear his newer sound come out. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

why do you say he's a tool?

why? You probably have never even heard his music

follow your ****ing signature you neo PETA feminist meme-worthy woman

What the hell are you talking about? My sister is a huge Kanye West fan so I've heard about every album he's ever released and some over and over again. Did I offend you because I said I didn't like your idol? I don't have to like every musical artist. His music is fine but I don't like his persona. I didn't say anything rude. 

Plus, you can stop with the insults because I didn't say anything rude or ignorant to you.

Edit: You have to be delusional to think he is a God.  :dies:

If this is the case, I can't WAIT for the next album.

ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST :giveup:

tbh

RAMROD

Gaga have yet call herself a Goddess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

boomsheekie

The way she is going, I do agree. She is caring less and less about the charts, and her public persona, and at the same time, becoming more distant and unrelatable to the gp. I hope she doesn't peak to Kanye's arrogance and ego, even though her ego is not that small to beging with. 

The way she is going, I do agree. She is caring less and less about the charts, and her public persona, and at the same time, becoming more distant and unrelatable to the gp. I hope she doesn't peak to Kanye's arrogance and ego, even though her ego is not that small to beging with. 

there's a saying

you'll never meet a true creative that isn't either super bashful (shy, hard on themselves) or really cocky (proud, confident)

they're not just avg ppl, they're usually extremists 

Stephen

Omg yes ples :giveup:

if this is true I can't wait for her dark fantasy and 20 minute rants

Me toooooo :spin:

what do u disagree with?

Going a little artsy doesn't mean she's following Kanye. Pretty sure lots of popstars have done it!

Hexxx

I think he had a crush on her. I too think they were pretty similar but Kanye has put too much illuminati imagery in his work. I used to be the biggest fan of him.

For me it's all about the production. I will always love Gaga's videos but I kinda dislike her music this era.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Going a little artsy doesn't mean she's following Kanye. Pretty sure lots of popstars have done it!

that's not the only point in the OP. Their careers seem identical in the way they were heralded, what they're standing up for and their position in the industry. It's pretty parallel imo

I think he had a crush on her. I too think they were pretty similar but Kanye has put too much illuminati imagery in his work. I used to be the biggest fan of him.

For me it's all about the production. I will always love Gaga's videos but I kinda dislike her music this era.

There's also a lot of soul and god in his work. He went through dark times when his mother died and his fiance left him but he seems to be better now, he even had Jesus come out at his tour. 

Archived