• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• SidDays

• DontCallMyName

• TheHommeFatale

Interesting. Thanks for posting!

Can't wait to see what she'll say in the press conference, but it will probably be 'I've never been here before. I may tour here!'

I'M OLD GREGG!!!!

The singer, who is in Delhi for four days, will address a press conference today, and interact with the winners of the ‘Meet Lady Gaga’ contest, brought to you by HT City and entertainment portal Desi Hits.

Fans can’t wait. Raghav Rajesh Tibrewal, a 14-year-old from Mumbai who has made it to the list, says, “HT City is my Santa Claus, and it gave me my biggest gift not on Christmas but Diwali.†Bhawna Gera, 20, another of the lucky ones, says, “I specially went shopping for this day.â€

Others are as ecstatic. “I feel so lucky, as I had sent in my entry at the last minute and still got selected. My friends are so jealous of me right now. I was worried that Gaga may not come to India as her friend is sick, but I’m glad my dream’s coming true,†says Anurag Gupta, 18, another winner.

Saif Tinwala, 17, from Mumbai, still can’t believe his luck: “There couldn’t be any thing bigger and better for me in life. I haven’t told my friends till now because I know no one will believe me, just like I can’t!â€

Tareeshi Sangal, 22, from Delhi, says, “I am psychotically in love with Gaga. It was my birthday on Diwali and so I wrapped myself up in fairylights to show how much I embody her spirit, even though I got some burns.â€

A resident of Haridwar, Shubham Rawat, 17, also has a gift waiting for Gaga: “I’ll gift her a Krishna idol … I get goosebumps every time I think about what it’ll be like!â€

Purnita Bharat, 20, from Indore, wants to present something else. “I want to sing for her,†she says.

I thought this part was cute as hell tbh.

There better be videos from the press conference :] I wonder what she's going to say :P I'm soo glad we are getting new pics soon :')