💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

At What Moment Did You Realize You Had a Gaga-Obsession?

Prometheus

Featured Posts

RegiRey

nah, more like bored not obsessed.

stay pressed tho :)

lol i know what you mean! I feel the same way...just teasing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyHaus

I've been a fan since JD and obsessed since TFM. BTW was next level though... I even faked fainting at school so I could leave and listen to Hair when it was released as a promo single :toofunny::flop: :Emma:

Emvee

Late summer 2010, but I was showing signs when I woke early to watch the Alejandro video.

I was full fledged by the Judas era, cause by then I was buying every promo single and watching all the gagavisions.

Prometheus

I've been a fan since JD and obsessed since TFM. BTW was next level though... I even faked fainting at school so I could leave and listen to Hair when it was released as a promo single :toofunny::flop::emma:

True Gaga Stan :emma:

LaLuna

At the beginning of the FM era I just couldn't stop googling Gaga and watching interviews on Youtube. I just couldn't believe how smart, articulate and sweet she was :giveup:

When I paid for Tap Tap Revenge Lady Gaga Edition

OMG I love that game, so addicting :party:

Miss Universe 2008

Like who da fuq is this girl?

Then I saw her on SYTYCD again and realized I got extremely excited :excited2: My dad was like "Who is this piece of crazy?"

And I just leered at him :classy: "She's a ****ing star! That's who she is."

Yeah needless to say, I got grounded for cursing. Oh well.

Computer

When the Bad Romance video came out, and I watched it 567373759372 times that night with my jaw on the floor. The obsession was cemented.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

FRANK1991

when I bought the 2 disc edition of The Fame Monster and playing it in my car : "woooooo! this is totally my jam" :worship2:

and then I went crazy and evryone knows I love Gaga

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Aguinaga09

after watching the paparazzi video.. I watched it all night long when it got released. The day after I searched up interviews and performances and I was thinking damn she's amazing.  :worship:

Noah Fatale

i realized i was obsessed when hair was released and i fell off the chair from excitement..

FameHookah

When i used to play poker face and all the avaliable live versions on my Phone at school over and over back in 2009

:derpga:

WTF is MDNA

When I started creating a huge Lady Gaga gallery, collecting pictures of Gaga, her outfits, performances all over the internet. It got so huge I had to move it to that MEGA web storage site. Also watching countless Gaga performances/interviews on YouTube.

Love Trumps Hate

Wet Fire

When I started thinking about the visuals of her videos all day long. :spin:

Archived