Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga fans since The Fame

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

feelitinmybones

I really liked her at around Pokerface, and then with paparazzi I was obsessed. During her BTW blackout period I faded out of stan life for a while cuz I was going through a ton of things but right before ARTPOP I started to pick back up, and I'd say ARTPOP is my favourite album :heart:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackJudas

Most def a fan a bit before The Fame came out to play. I remember her page sending me a request on Myspace back in late 2007, I accepted the request but I didn't actually go to her page until a few days later because if you remember Myspace between 2004-2007, you remember being spammed with music pages. I remember her having songs up like Dirty Ice Cream, Blueberry Kisses and a song called We're Plastic or Plastic. I listened to them and I nodded to them but I didn't think anything of her until months later when Just Dance hit the scene. I heard the name but could not remember where I heard it from and one day it clicked and I said "Oh wow that's her!". I went to one of her shows in 2008 here in LA and I was hooked. I'm not as big of a fan as I once was but I still enjoy her

I liked her since Just Dance, but started loving her just after TFM was released. I became obsessive over her when BTW was released. I think it's because as time has gone on, she's stopped trying to be a pop star and has just been herself - I think that her voice evolution from TF to ARTPOP proves this too.

don’t you know my a** is famous

antpats2

I was a fan of her back in the JD/PF single eras and really started to become a fan around Paparazzi. Then I started to become a bigger fan the day BR was released and was a 'major monster' by the time the BTW promo started. Then it went from there. But I have to say im more of a fan than ever, and I know for a fact that in like even 1-2 years time, ill somehow be an even bigger fan. It's hard to explain, but yeah. You really notice how you grow with Gaga through the eras.

I started getting interested in her with TF but I turned into a LM when I listened the masterpiece that TFM is. Anyway, I'm still here because she's the only one who keeps me interested about how much she sales, what she wears, if she's shooting a new MV... And of course a release of hers makes me freak out but ARTPOP was, for me, a true disappointment.

Yanko

first time i heard poker face..thats when i knew she was my **** :whitney:

and im still here not going anywhere :hor:

u hoes aint loyal 

tumblr_n2y3trSYTj1qmeeo4o1_500.gif

Archived