💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga fans since The Fame

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020

Fan since Just Dance, LM since Bad Romance when I bought TFM only listening to Bad Romance and Speechless at the Ellen Show.

I didn't know about this site until MTN and made an account right before the start of the BTW-ARTPOP gap.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poker Face used to slay me so hard. The same with Bad Romance, Telephone and Monster.

But I became a fan and blought the albums in the BTW era because I loved the MTN video sooo much

RodeckDanny

The first song that obsessed me was Lovegame

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

lastlinefirst

Me! Fell in love right away. I remember the first time I ever heard JD and I was in love. I was like "who is this girl, this song is so freaking catchy I love it!"

Electric Venus

i've been obsessed with her since just dance, i was only 8 at the time too :rip:

Altair

I've been a little monster since JD/PF but I just recently joined this website and became an ultimate monster.  ;)

But somehow with every album she drops, I become more obsessed.

Henry

This.

lol this is why we need likes

:deadbanana:

Lol lets just accept the fact that it's never gonna happen  :noparty:

MEDONER

Been a fan since Just Dance, had a hard time liking her and almost stopped stanning during Alejandro+Born This Way videos period, as a huge The Fame fan I just hated how she was hiding her gourgeousness to look like shìt. She got me back at full stanning mode with Judas and my love for her never faded again since then.

i was actually quite skeptical in the beginning, i didnt really like her. i was just like "what is all the hype about" she just wasnt as odd as everyone was making her out to be and her music was simple bubblegum pop. and i still kinda feel that way, but i became a fan during the paparazzi era, right when i saw the music video i was hooked. i must've watched it like 10 times in a row. it was awesome. 

Almost same here, her previous singles prior to Paparazzi never hooked me at that time. But in my case, it was the acoustic performance of Paparazzi @ Capital FM back in 2009 which turned me into a fan. Her vocals got me. And the whole promo lineup (SNL, VMAs) for it as an official single further closed the deal. 

I was stanning for her during The Fame. People knew I loved her. I played The Fame every time I went anywhere in the car. I loved it so much.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

LaLuna

I became a full blown monster with the Paparazzi video, I was a casual fan before that.

Archived