Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga fans since The Fame

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

Henry

I liked her back when I first hear Paparazzi and I listened to her music but I never considered myself a 'Stan' but it kept building up and here I am now  :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RegiRey

I was a casual listener until "The Fame Monster" after that...I WAS A LITTLE MONSTER! :monsterpaw: BTW slayed my life....ARTPOP slayed me....I cant wait for what the future has for us :party:

aaronyoji

i was actually quite skeptical in the beginning, i didnt really like her. i was just like "what is all the hype about" she just wasnt as odd as everyone was making her out to be and her music was simple bubblegum pop. and i still kinda feel that way, but i became a fan during the paparazzi era, right when i saw the music video i was hooked. i must've watched it like 10 times in a row. it was awesome. 

RegiRey

i have been a gaga fan since JD. but idk i don't like her quite as much as i used to.

tumblr_inline_n478x77tms1qafrh6.png

Edit:

I'm kidding btw...but seriously... :toofunny:

Joined GGD in July 09 although I lurked since its creation in April 09

I remember hearing Just Dance on the radio in 08 and trying to find all her other songs

Jay.P

I liked her then but I became a fan with Bad Romance

Do you hear that? It's poison.

A fan since Just Dance and joined this forum a year later in 2009 

and still love her to this day a devoted fan and love all her music :legend:

Kit Walker

Fan when Just Dance came out, Monster status by just before the Paparazzi 2009 VMA performance

I became a fan during Poker Face and I haven't stopped loving her at any point. She's done some things that I didn't like that much (not music related) but she's still my fave.

I became a fan in the Paparazzi era

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived