💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga rumors true or not

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

The Illuminati is real and Queen Beyoncé and Jay Z invented it with sorceress Katy Keene Perry as their mascot tbh

Summon ha.

perry.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RBNLM

Illuminati are part of the pop culture just a metaphor to symbolically represent the hypnotic appeal of pop and pop music other than the control that the industry has over the artists. It's not that hard to understand

My sis was talking about the illuminati.. She said lady gaga was in it.l I love lady gaga I'm a monster huge fan. But I started googling it and it really scared me.. Please no hate.mis this true or not I just became a monste during ARTPOP plz

Gaga made a song called Judas, it's obvious :awkney:

Seriously? You think a woman who is devoted to her fans is a SATANIST?

:awkney:   And I became a monster in the ARTPOP era too :awkney:

Am I A Girl

Gaga made a song called Judas, it's obvious :awkney:

Seriously? You think a woman who is devoted to her fans is a SATANIST? You're a flop monster tbh

:awkney:   And I became a monster in the ARTPOP era too :awkney:

it was a simple question my sis is the one who said I knew it was fake I was just wondering . All I asked was a simple yes or no question did need no hate gurl :dead:

RodeckDanny

SHE CLEARLY is Illuminati, I mean she has 5 fingers on each hand and the satanic pentagram has 5 points   :excited2:

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Am I A Girl
I was so scared at some point too. Don't worry, it's all bull**** :hug:
thnx for answering I didn't BELEIVE them thnx for not giving me hate for asking a simple question. Someone called me a flop monster becuz I asked this it was a simple yes or no question didn't need hate from them

RegiRey

My sis was talking about the illuminati.. She said lady gaga was in it.l I love lady gaga I'm a monster huge fan. But I started googling it and it really scared me.. Please no hate.mis this true or not I just became a monste during ARTPOP plz

WELCOME little monster! :hug:

there are many rumors about her being in the illuminati, as well as EVERY OTHER CELEBRITY!!!

but really who knows.... :awkney: ?

it was a simple question my sis is the one who said I knew it was fake I was just wondering . All I asked was a simple yes or no question did need no hate gurl :dead:

Yes.

Here, I got your proof

lady-gaga-10-28-11-3.jpg

gaga-666.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

wiltedbliss

thnx for answering I didn't BELEIVE them thnx for not giving me hate for asking a simple question. Someone called me a flop monster becuz I asked this it was a simple yes or no question didn't need hate from them

Awwww no problem :hug:

Phlop

She's no longer part of it don't worry. I guess that's why she's flopping tho

BYE

Am I A Girl

Yes.

Here, I got your proof

lady-gaga-10-28-11-3.jpg

gaga-666.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

anubis is a Egyptian god Not he devil get ur facts right

Archived