💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doctor Who Official Season 8 Trailer Released

Prometheus

Featured Posts

squeala

Finally!  :omgexcited:

I watched the 1st episode of the first season and part of the second episode, it didn't seem to good. Does it get better later on?

Not really to be honest. I think most people just watch it because they grew up watching it

ChasingGhosts

I watched the 1st episode of the first season and part of the second episode, it didn't seem to good. Does it get better later on?

I'm guessing of the new (2005-present) series? It does get better by the middle of the first season/second season.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I'm not sure I'm going to take to the new doctor, it took me two series' to warm to Matt Smith a little more. I much preferred Russels style of writing and managing the plots too, although Stevens 'melody pond/river song/Amy's daughter' plot was a good twist his individual stories are so corny. I feel like Russels doctors had much more wit about them, with Eccleston being my favourite of the reboot

i just can't get into doctor who anymore, ever since david tennant left i feel like the show has fell in quality drastically. I couldn't warm to Matt Smith so I eventually just lost interest. This upcoming season kind of just looks the same. 

Archived