💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Iggy Azalea's Black Widow single cover

LordDisick

Featured Posts

inuborg

The single cover tells me otherwise

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited for this video! Two talented ladies, amazing song! And it's coming for the top 40 on iTunes, get ready for iggy's third smash.

LordDisick

The single cover tells me otherwise

kinda like how the dark horse cover represented the video for that one  :toofunny:

the video hasnt even been shot yet

Chic

no this cover oozes Kill Bill teases, and the Telephone video has Quentin Tarantino teases (not explicitly Kill Bill),

I wouldn't be surprised if Black Widow's music video incorporates elements from Kill Bill or other Quentin Tarantino movies as well...

but it wouldn't be as original as what Gagz did with Telephone....

anyways I'm curious, but inb4 the :reductive: ness of the video.....:awkney:

Why wouldn't it be as original? And it says on the article that it won't be movie themed.

LordDisick

no this cover oozes Kill Bill teases, and the Telephone video has Quentin Tarantino teases (not explicitly Kill Bill),

I wouldn't be surprised if Black Widow's music video incorporates elements from Kill Bill or other Quentin Tarantino movies as well...

but it wouldn't be as original as what Gagz did with Telephone....

anyways I'm curious, but inb4 the :reductive: ness of the video..... :awkney:

you are overlooking it, the mv hasnt even been shot yet so relax  :awkney:

Chic

kinda like how the dark horse cover represented the video for that one  :toofunny:

the video hasnt even been shot yet

It says in the article that the video has already been shot.

All you guys do whenever anything from another artist is released is say "Getting ___ teas" and "It's gonna be a ___copy" and "Please don't be like ____" or "I already hate the direction this is going"

The same people who don't want Gaga to be compared to other artists. Right. Grow up, honestly. Everything's a copy nowadays. The longer time goes on, the less originality there will be because there are so many people out there creating art for so long that the truly amazing ideas are becoming harder to think of.

tumblr_n4amvqielU1spotlpo1_400.gif

:applause::tea:

Paper Gangsta

inb4 the Black Widow Music video is a Telephone music video ripoff :awkney:

inbefore plotwist and it is actually continuation :derpga:

Chromatislaps

Why wouldn't it be as original? And it says on the article that it won't be movie themed.

well mostly when Gaga is making something its immediately compared with something, so why not doing that with other artists?...Fancy was based on Clueless....but yeah ok you got me...if they say it won't be movie themed...I guess I'm making an elephant out of a mosquito.... :awkney:

Chic

well mostly when Gaga is making something its immediately compared with something...Fancy was based on Mean Girls....but yeah ok you got me...if they say it won't be movie themed...I guess I'm making an elephant out of a mosquito....:awkney:

All I've ever seen people do here is constantly compare other artists to Gaga. It's hypocritical. If people are so upset about the accusations of Gaga copying, why do they enact this behavior themselves? Why are they always making comparisons? People here get so upset about people on Exhale and other sites accusing Gaga of copying people, I'm pretty sure they'd also get pretty pissed off if they saw their artist being bombarded with some of the stupid replied posted here by people :awkney: Don't do what you'd hate being done to you.

And don't give me that "Gaga's always the most attacked." as if it justifies this comparison making. Are you defending her from something she'll never see or care about?

Chic

I'll die if it's Kill Bill themed omggg I love this

The article said it's not movie themed

Archived