Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Iggy Azalea's Black Widow single cover

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

All you guys do whenever anything from another artist is released is say "Getting ___ teas" and "It's gonna be a ___copy" and "Please don't be like ____" or "I already hate the direction this is going"

The same people who don't want Gaga to be compared to other artists. Right. Grow up, honestly. Everything's a copy nowadays. The longer time goes on, the less originality there will be because there are so many people out there creating art for so long that the truly amazing ideas are becoming harder to think of.

tumblr_n4amvqielU1spotlpo1_400.gif

Blonde ambition. Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora combine their superpowers on the illustrated cover for “Black Widow,†the next single off Iggy’s debut The New Classic. The Kill Bill-inspired artwork shows a sword-wielding Iggy in action alongside her British counterpart, who rocks a cleavage-baring catsuit.

They have already shot a video for the vengeful anthem, co-written by Katy Perry and produced by Benny Blanco and Stargate. While the shoot required physical training, it won’t be movie-themed like Iggy’s “Fancy†video.

“It’s just a very physical video,†Iggy told MTV, while Rita added, “She’s literally putting me in bootcamp.â€

The femme fatales performed the song live for the first time at last weekend’s Wireless Festival in the U.K.

Meanwhile, “Fancy†continues to dominate the charts. The Charli XCX-assisted song sits atop the Billboard Hot 100 for a seventh week.

http://www.rap-up.com/2014/07/11/single-cover-iggy-azalea-f-rita-ora-black-widow/

LordDisick

inb4 the Black Widow Music video is a Telephone music video ripoff :awkney:

because theirs two women?  :huh:

inuborg

Another movie rip off? :toofunny:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LordDisick

Another movie rip off? :toofunny:

"it won’t be movie-themed like Iggy’s “Fancy†video."

Archived