💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Mess, I skip the chorus when I listen to it. It distracts from the highlight of the song (the 2nd and 3rd verses :legend:)

This whole Iggy appropriation thing is so out of hand, its been discussed to death by people that know nothing about her and her music let alone intention but act like they do :coffee:

Also,  I love how they used "Minstrel Show". Azealia, ha first impact :legend:

I love True Romance, but... i dont like the chorus of fancy very much :flop:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charli wont see much success after Fancy and maybe Boom Clap.

Don't get so cocky now. As seen in this thread, people like Iggy's parts only instead of Charli's.

dd what amkes you say that? do you have visions, can you predict the future? d

besides the thread isn't about how succesful she will be it's about how UNDERRATED she is

and please. The opinion of the people in this thread isn't necessarily the opinion of all those people who bought it.

Desperado

Charli is the only good thing about the song 

Charli wont see much success after Fancy and maybe Boom Clap.

Don't get so cocky now. As seen in this thread, people like Iggy's parts only instead of Charli's.

not you coming after Charli now because they are dragging iggy azalea like pls

Anomaly

so your basically saying that Charli XCX needs to change her name to get bigger and to become mainstream? 'Lady gaga' is odd as well but she is mainstream sis...

and her album True Romance is wayyyy Better then 'I Love It' which you are calling 'I don;t care' here, I'm not here for her turning into Icona Pop we have them for the electronic music :wtf:

When someone change their style of music to be more succesful that's what people call being 'fake' and that's exactly what I hate about Marina & the diamonds for example how 'fake' she is. I'm not here for Queen XCX turning into Marina

Calm down, I'm not attacking her. I'm saying that it's a lot easier to say "Charli" than "Charli XCX." Like what even is "XCX," is this Myspace again or something? "Lady Gaga" is a simple name, straight up, with a meaning, and doesn't have random letters or roman numerals incorporated. 

Haha whoops, I used the wrong name. :toofunny: But if that's the album I listened to, which I think it is, I didn't like it. Sorry but that's my opinion, and I think the stuff she's featured on sounds better than her solo stuff. If she was willing to be featured on those songs, and if she wrote them like you say, then obviously she's alright with the sound of the music, so she isn't "changing her style of music to be more successful." I just think that's when she sounds best. Also, I'm not a Marina stan or anything, but I have to point out that you're missing the whole point on who she is. She isn't "fall," she creates that image on purpose. The Electra Heart album was a direct commentary on the fame, much like Lady Gaga's first album was. In fact, she found inspiration from Lady Gaga herself. She didn't change herself to become mainstream, so sorry to break it to you but you're hating on her for no reason. :reductive:

Calm down, I'm not attacking her. I'm saying that it's a lot easier to say "Charli" than "Charli XCX." Like what even is "XCX," is this Myspace again or something? "Lady Gaga" is a simple name, straight up, with a meaning, and doesn't have random letters or roman numerals incorporated. 

Haha whoops, I used the wrong name. :toofunny: But if that's the album I listened to, which I think it is, I didn't like it. Sorry but that's my opinion, and I think the stuff she's featured on sounds better than her solo stuff. If she was willing to be featured on those songs, and if she wrote them like you say, then obviously she's alright with the sound of the music, so she isn't "changing her style of music to be more successful." I just think that's when she sounds best. Also, I'm not a Marina stan or anything, but I have to point out that you're missing the whole point on who she is. She isn't "fall," she creates that image on purpose. The Electra Heart album was a direct commentary on the fame, much like Lady Gaga's first album was. In fact, she found inspiration from Lady Gaga herself. She didn't change herself to become mainstream, so sorry to break it to you but you're hating on her for no reason. :reductive:

1. She gave Icona Pop 'I Love It' just because it's sound didn't fit HER style. And neither does Fancy bye

2. Marina is doing generic electropop and saying it's a commentary on 'The Fame' but sis please let's not act like she really is, it's all just liess :toofunny: Gaga did it well at least

3. 'Charli XCX' is an amazing name bye. She added XCX to make it look better, and really it DOES. She did say that she sometimes liked to believe that XCX stood for 'X rated content'

pink sushi

so your basically saying that Charli XCX needs to change her name to get bigger and to become mainstream? 'Lady gaga' is odd as well but she is mainstream sis...

and her album True Romance is wayyyy Better then 'I Love It' which you are calling 'I don;t care' here, I'm not here for her turning into Icona Pop we have them for the electronic music :wtf:

When someone change their style of music to be more succesful that's what people call being 'fake' and that's exactly what I hate about Marina & the diamonds for example how 'fake' she is. I'm not here for Queen XCX turning into Marina

Hey!!!! Back off with the Marina hate!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Anomaly

1. She gave Icona Pop 'I Love It' just because it's sound didn't fit HER style. And neither does Fancy bye

2. Marina is doing generic electropop and saying it's a commentary on 'The Fame' but sis please let's not act like she really is, it's all just liess :toofunny: Gaga did it well at least

3. 'Charli XCX' is an amazing name bye. She added XCX to make it look better, and really it DOES. She did say that she sometimes liked to believe that XCX stood for 'X rated content'

1. But yet she still sings both of them, and wrote her parts, so obviously it fits "her style" to some extent. :classy:

2. Whether or not she "did it well" is your opinion, but you can't deny that it's direct commentary on the fame and the life of a valley girl. If you actually look at the lyrics and listen to the music, you can see that it's straight up satire. I still think you're hating on her for no reason. If you dislike the music, then go ahead and dislike the music, but don't say you hate her for baseless assumptions.

3. Your opinion is that it does, my opinion is that it doesn't. Deal with it. :reductive:

Hey!!!! Back off with the Marina hate!!! :grr:

I figured it was only a matter of time before you showed up. :fan:

I LOVE both Charli and Iggy, but as a whole, Charli's album SHI*S on 'The New Classsic'. 

I LOVE both Charli and Iggy, but as a whole, Charli's album SHI*S on 'The New Classsic'. 

#truth

Desperado

like one song on her album ****s on TNE 

like one song on her album ****s on TNE 

Grins, You're The One, Lock You Up, Nuclear Seasons all of those are better alone then TNC as a whole :giveup:

Can websites and magazines STOP telling me what I think or am supposed to do?

I prefer the rap verses and would take them any day over the chorus. Who are they to tell me I'm wrong liking the rap part? Sure, the chorus is catchy and I like Charli, but why can't they just shut up and let us enjoy the music.

Can websites and magazines STOP telling me what I think or am supposed to do?

I prefer the rap verses and would take them any day over the chorus. Who are they to tell me I'm wrong liking the rap part? Sure, the chorus is catchy and I like Charli, but why can't they just shut up and let me enjoy the music.

they aren't forcing you to listen to Charli, they are just pointing out that people jam to other people's music yet the reason why most people jam to those songs are because of Charli 

Redstreak

except Electra Heart was not really a fame commentary. :toofunny: and you have a terrible definition of fake. Saying you hate something but then end up doing it simply means you changed your mind and how you view things. To continue to say you hate it after doing it makes you fake. Marina is a wonderful artist and your baseless hate is just unnecessary, especially when the topic isn't of her.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived