Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

LordDisick

the whole song is amazing which is why its still #1

they seem bothered. and random for promoting charli's album when she was 14, the one she hates

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Iggy helped Charli and Charli helped Iggy.

There's a reason why its called a collaboration.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Hecturr

For me its both, I don't like Charli's other material, but this is nice. So i guess i listen to fancy because of both? But i stan for iggy though. Who that who that  :ARTPOP: 

MrFameKills

Actually the chorus is annoying af. If i play the song i only play the first verse :manicure:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

the whole song is amazing which is why its still #1

they seem bothered. and random for promoting charli's album when she was 14, the one she hates

they promoted her material in general tho

can all of you stop being whiny c*unts and admit that her hook is largely the reason why fancy is so successful? thanks

LordDisick

they promoted her material in general tho

yeah random songs grouped together 

whatever, get that promo charli i guess

SissyFromSpace

can all of you stop being whiny c*unts and admit that her hook is largely the reason why fancy is so successful? thanks

OR you can not b---h and accept the fact that people have different opinions.

LordDisick

:coffee:  spill it

but most of the people obviously bought the song because of the hook. let's not act like most of the GP who bought it knows all the rapping verses...

Like I like them but Charli's verse>>>>>>>>>

Anomaly

Good grief people, it's not about whether or not you "like" her part or like Iggy's part. :roll:

It's interesting though, because I only seem to like Charli's collaborations. "I Love It" is a great song, and I love Charli's voice in Fancy, but I can't really get into Charli's own music. I feel like she could be a lot bigger if she did more electronic pop stuff like "I Love It" and really harnessed her Gwen Stefani-esque vocals. Also, "Charlie XCX" is a bit of an odd name to be a "household name." It would be much easier if her stage name was just "Charli" or something. :shrug:

It's interesting though, because I only seem to like Charli's collaborations. I Don't Care" is a great song, and I love Charli's voice in Fancy, but I can't really get into Charli's own music. I feel like she could be a lot bigger if she did more electronic pop stuff like "I Don't Care" and really harnessed her Gwen Stefani-esque vocals. Also, "Charlie XCX" is a bit of an odd name to be a "household name." It would be much easier if her stage name was just "Charli" or something. :shrug:

so your basically saying that Charli XCX needs to change her name to get bigger and to become mainstream? 'Lady gaga' is odd as well but she is mainstream sis...

and her album True Romance is wayyyy Better then 'I Love It' which you are calling 'I don;t care' here, I'm not here for her turning into Icona Pop we have them for the electronic music :wtf:

When someone change their style of music to be more succesful that's what people call being 'fake' and that's exactly what I hate about Marina & the diamonds for example how 'fake' she is. I'm not here for Queen XCX turning into Marina

SissyFromSpace

but most of the people obviously bought the song because of the hook. let's not act like most of the GP who bought it knows all the rapping verses...

Like I like them but Charli's verse>>>>>>>>>

Charli wont see much success after Fancy and maybe Boom Clap.

Don't get so cocky now. As seen in this thread, people like Iggy's parts only instead of Charli's.

Archived