Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

LordDisick

But again sis, I can give you another of my own examples like you just did. Ive heard loads of people at my school sing along to Charli's part but not Iggy's verses. Charli's part is what really is catchy. Iggy does a great job too but Charli's verse just gets most of the attention because of how catchy it is

sis just stop  :toofunny: your classmates doesnt equal the gp 

the gp loves charli's parts better, and some love iggys parts better. its not that hard to understand 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sis just stop  :toofunny: your classmates doesnt equal the gp 

the gp loves charli's parts better, and some love iggys parts better. its not that hard to understand 

I Never said not this sis stop twisting my words

i said MOST

and i Only gave the example of the people at school just cause Chic gave that kind of example as well so shut up really :toofunny:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well idk but the chorus is the only known part here. I thought Iggy was just doing random vocalizationd and if it wasnt for this thread i wouldnt know she says "Who dat..." (Those sre catchy too but i cant feel badass at those :queenga: )

Fizzy

I love both!

But yeah Charli XCX deserves recognition because she wrote both songs and was featured on them. She didn't chose to be the lead artists but simply gave the songs away!

Secondly I love BOOM CLAP TBH!

Thirdly on YouTube, Vine most of the part used is always "Im so fancyyyyy" so you can't deny the song got popular because of Charli! Cuz the hook made it popular! :hug:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Thirdly on YouTube, Vine most of the part used is always "Im so fancyyyyy" so you can't deny the song got popular because of Iggy! Cuz the hook made it popular! :hug:

i think you mean't 'Charli' cause you're talking about the 'I'm so fancyy' part

Fizzy

i think you mean't 'Charli' cause you're talking about the 'I'm so fancyy' part

Yeah sorry! Hahaha let me edit that! :toofunny: :flop:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Iggy helped Charli and Charli helped Iggy.

There's a reason why its called a collaboration.

This, well said.

Ladey Gagz

But again sis, I can give you another of my own examples like you just did. Ive heard loads of people at my school sing along to Charli's part but not Iggy's verses. Charli's part is what really is catchy. Iggy does a great job too but Charli's verse just gets most of the attention because of how catchy it is

Maybe because "I'm so fancy" is easier to remember than a rap verse? :flop:

Maybe because "I'm so fancy" is easier to remember than a rap verse? :flop:

exactly sis, it's the catchier part which is why Im saying most of the GP bought it for Charli's verse let's not act as they didn't :flop:

Ladey Gagz

exactly sis, it's the catchier part which is why Im saying most of the GP bought it for Charli's verse let's not act as they didn't :flop:

Knowing a part doesn't mean they like it betta. Some people find Iggy's part badass and they can only rap dem iconic lines but they wish they could rap the whole thing :manicure:

aquaprincess

but charli gets funds from Fancy :flop:

this and i dont see why you cant listen to both. i do. fancy is my bop and i listen to charli xcx all the time. especially her new recent song Boom Clap. :music:

and ill be checkin for her new album

this and i dont see why you cant listen to both. i do. fancy is my bop and i listen to charli xcx all the time. especially her new recent song Boom Clap. :music:

and ill be checkin for her new album

Have you listened to her debut album 'True Romance'? 

Archived