Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who will be the biggest star after GLEE ends?

Michael

Featured Posts

ryhanna

They're releasing the sequel to I Am Number Four 5 years after the first movie? That's kind of weird tbh, the first one wasn't that popular… :laughga:

Anywho, I'd have to agree. I've seen Dianna in a few roles outside of Glee and never heard or seen anything from pretty much any other cast member outside of Glee. Although, I don't think she'll be 'big,' but maybe as popular as she is now. Can't really see any of them going on to do anything that'd make them A-listers or something.

Pablo

Most of them will have 4-5 years of fame and then drift away into the abyss desperate for fame  

Don't visit my profile

Valextra

In my opinion nobody...

Lea Michele and Diana are the most popular for sure, ok, but for now, Diana hadn't 'roles' particularly popular or relevant in the movies that she has done (the movies were also kind of lame, in Burlesque she had a cameo basically), and Lea Michele, actually the most popular, didn't have a big 'success' with her album debut.

Michael

i thought there were reports of him leaving the show...

his twitter was hacked

Creyk

I'd say Darren Kris because he seems pretty driven, and people are interested in him

We all know who WON'T have a career after this tho :teehee:

Artie_season_1.jpg

And I mean, look at Mark Salling and that guy who played the boy Asian (Tina's boyfriend), where are they now?

Michael

I'd say Darren Kris because he seems pretty driven, and people are interested in him

We all know who WON'T have a career after this tho :teehee:

Artie_season_1.jpg

And I mean, look at Mark Salling and that guy who played the boy Asian (Tina's boyfriend), where are they now?

Kevin McHale just signed on to host a new show in England tho boo.

Joaco95

Chris is very popular on the children books sector, so...

Why are we talking only about the main cast? I mean, Grant Gustin has the main role on The Flash...

JusticeforVenus

Chord Overstreet was soooo hot... what the hell happened to him?  :coffee:

Archived