Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

how many copies of Art Pop do you need to buy to be a #realmonster ?

hughdancy

how many copies of Art Pop do you need to buy to be a #realmonster ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. how many copies of Art Pop do you need to buy to be a #realmonster ?

• 1 but gaga probably needs the money more than you
    • 1 digital, 1 physical, 1 existential
    • 4+
    • u should have no money left after it

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I bought 5 foil and 1 iTunes.

Yes, if you didn't buy it you should be banned. You can't really be a monster if you didn't buy at least one ARTPOP.

Are you serious right now?

1. You waste money.

2. Some people don't have money to waste.

3. To love/be a fan of someone/something isn't a material thing. It is a mental/emotional/spiritual thing.

4. You are materialistic and I'm done talking to you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Are you serious right now?

1. You waste money.

2. Some people don't have money to waste.

3. To love/be a fan of someone/something isn't a material thing. It is a mental/emotional/spiritual thing.

4. You are materialistic and I'm done talking to you.

This was a troll thread created by a known/legendary GGD troll.  At the same time he created a thread about banning members who don't buy ARTPOP (that thread was locked).  My comment is referencing that thread as well.  You know this is a troll thread too?

1.  You're telling me it was a waste of money to buy a Lady Gaga album.  I gave 3 copies as gifts, played one, and kept one in its wrapper.  I chose to buy ARTPOP for three family members instead of some other crap gift.  That's a choice and it makes me a fan, not wasteful.

2.  Fine.

3.  Fine.

4.  Fine. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

geopang

The least you can do is buy one...

It was proof this time around Gaga fans didn't even purchase the album and it was quite sad. And usually the ones posting saying they bought 0 copies always sound so proud and entitled like they deserve an award.

Cody Draco

This was a troll thread created by a known/legendary GGD troll. At the same time he created a thread about banning members who don't buy ARTPOP (that thread was locked). My comment is referencing that thread as well. You know this is a troll thread too?

1. You're telling me it was a waste of money to buy a Lady Gaga album. I gave 3 copies as gifts, played one, and kept one in its wrapper. I chose to buy ARTPOP for three family members instead of some other crap gift. That's a choice and it makes me a fan, not wasteful.

2. Fine.

3. Fine.

4. Fine.

The second part of your post made me think that you bought all of those albums just to be a "true fan" and boost sales. Thank you for clarifying.

Cody Draco

The least you can do is buy one...

It was proof this time around Gaga fans didn't even purchase the album and it was quite sad. And usually the ones posting saying they bought 0 copies always sound so proud and entitled like they deserve an award.

I disagree. From what I see it is usually the people who post saying they bought multiple copies who sound so proud and entitled and come across as if they think they are better than everybody else. A lot of people are materialistic like that though.

Computer

The second part of your post made me think that you bought all of those albums just to be a "true fan" and boost sales. Thank you for clarifying.

Yeah I was joking about that part but I wasn't totally clear.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

geopang

I disagree. From what I see it is usually the people who post saying they bought multiple copies who sound so proud and entitled and come across as if they think they are better than everybody else. A lot of people are materialistic like that though.

I don't know about that. From all the previous threads about this same topic, it's usually the ones who never bought or contributed in any way to ARTPOP's sales/success that complain about sales and act proud about how they didn't buy any copies. But i mean, we all have different views.

ByeBye49

None tbh, some people don't have the money to  :noparty:

I highly doubt Gaga would consider you a fake monster because you didn't buy it. 

I bought it twice though, digital & physical copy.

Archived