💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like the whole "white" theme from ARTPOP?

Dodo

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yas love it
    • nty nope hate it

Featured Posts

Yes, and too bad it didn't continued into the era itself and ended up in this photoshoot.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Yes. I like both, actually. Born This Way has a very special place in my heart because of the music and the whole image of that album, which was something I did not expect at all. Now that I see both pictures, it clearly shows how different these two albums are and how they represent Gaga in such different ways, but it's the same person.

Nothing will ever beat this picture, though:

lady_gaga_judas_promo.jpg

ARTPOP has some new clean and white images that I like a lot, but Born This Way had this huge "creative rebellion" thing going on all over the art and the music. What I DON'T like is the booklet, except for the album cover. Too much pink and it seems lazy, the colors are too much and annoy me, I wish they'd have done a book like The Fame Monster Super Deluxe for BTW and ARTPOP, though. I'd love to have those pictures in a book where I can see them.

Runway

yes it was a nice surprise. everyone was expecting a remake of Warhol's painting of Marilyn!

It gives it sophistication. She appears a little bit more raw to me, for whatever reason.

Computer

I love it and that was a cool way to show it in the OP. The difference is striking.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

aaronyoji

yeah i really like it, its very contemporary, minimal, sophisticated. if only the rest of the album/era was as well put together and innovative :giveup: 

Tropico

I never realized how different they looked. :udidnt:

I never paid much attention to the white "clean" thing going I just liked the pictures. They're pretty. :fan:

It's great now that I think about it! :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived