💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Create the "Born This Way" era without "BTW": Title, singles, theming

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

...wait...so confused  :duck:  i think you responded to the wrong person lol   i never called anyone superficial :yes:

Oh no nobody did!

Lol on the Internet a sentence can sound so different to the way I would've said it lol.

I just wanted to explain to you because you are so kind :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

TITLE

SCHEIßE

Lead Single

Scheiße

Second Single

Marry The Night

Third Single

The Edge Of Glory

Fourth Single

Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

haha an album literally called "****"   i could totally see the haters loving that haha

wiltedbliss

"Electric Chapel"

1st single: The Edge Of Glory

Promo single: Bloody Mary with video

Promo single: hair

2nd single: Marry The night (since gaga loves it so much"

3rd single: Heavy Metal Lover

4th single: Scheisse

If You and I can fit, then great!

destructivelove

I'm really not superficial... I would never choose my partner because of his looks only.

What I love about Gaga though is when she looks FIERCE. Like... I can't help myself I just prefer it. I was for example very happy with the GUY video and her looks there... Beautiful! That's why I had my struggles throughout the BTW era.

ooooooo wait i get what you mean now... yeah! everyone has their own opinion and people should respect it is all im trying to say... whether someone claims they are ""joking"" or not.. theres no reason to put someone down for their opinion and im sick of seeing OP's being attacked on this site for having a difference of thought... its just not really necessary... i  like your idea and im gonna make a tracklist and album title after i get done with dinner... i think its a good idea and would be cool to do for the ARTPOP era too... but then again youd get attacked for "trying to be a little manager" or "not having the right opinon" about something that already happened... its all in fun and i totally get that!

Liam Germanotta

ooooooo wait i get what you mean now... yeah! everyone has their own opinion and people should respect it is all im trying to say... whether someone claims they are ""joking"" or not.. theres no reason to put someone down for their opinion and im sick of seeing OP's being attacked on this site for having a difference of thought... its just not really necessary... i  like your idea and im gonna make a tracklist and album title after i get done with dinner... i think its a good idea and would be cool to do for the ARTPOP era too... but then again youd get attacked for "trying to be a little manager" or "not having the right opinon" about something that already happened... its all in fun and i totally get that!

Everybody has different preferences and it's just fun to put stuff together :) Enjoy your meal!

Tropico

yes its her best song ull deal after i pary for ya :worship::hug: scared of the controversy right? :hor:

You'll* It's* pray* I* ... Omg. :awkney:

The controversy is just an added reason. But it isn't the usual "catchy" pop song. It's a good song and it should stay a gem for the fans. Everytime Gaga has a single she has the risk of flopping and if that song had flopped everyone would be like "What was Gaga thinking?" "It just isn't a good song." :toofunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

destructivelove

You'll* It's* pray* I* ... Omg. :awkney:

The controversy is just an added reason. But it isn't the usual "catchy" pop song. It's a good song and it should stay a gem for the fans. Everytime Gaga has a single she has the risk of flopping and if that song had flopped everyone would be like "What was Gaga thinking?" "It just isn't a good song." :toofunny:

I do agree with this tho... look at GUY... people were practically BEGGING her to release it as a single... and now i see posts everywhere on here about how its a "floppy" song or how "they knew it should NEVER have been a single".  whether they admit it or not...some fans tend to disregard songs as sub-par if they don't do well on the charts...even if they begged for them to have a chance

TEANUS

Album Title: Hair

1. Hair - February 13, 2011 (Right after the Grammys)

Music Video - A lighter version of Born This Way, more of a battle of love and war theme, more pink and some neon green thrown in there to represent creativity and light

2. Scheibe - May 2, 2011

Music Video - Kinda like the Fame promo video with more runway like scenes, lots of red and black; a few 80s influences

3. You and I (US)/ Marry The Night (WW) - August 15, 2011

Y&I Music Video - Same video, more Yuyi scenes

Marry The Night Music Video - Same video themes, shorter version with a more rounded story

4. Americano - November 28, 2011

Music Video - Telephone continuation, Gaga is on the run and Beyoncé dies in the first half of the video, Gaga goes after who killed her while being chased by the police; length around 20 minutes with an edited 6 minute version also released

5. Heavy Metal Lover - February 6, 2012

Music Video - Dark video, similar to Judas video with a lot of motorcycles, semi-simple straightforward themes

6. The Edge of Glory - April 30, 2012

Music Video - Original planned video, Yuyi continues into this video

:legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

destructivelove

i think regardless that Edge of Glory should have been the final single to round the era off with a BANG... it could've SMASHED even more with the original video idea... and it would have ended the era on a strong note... which could have also done one of two things... 1. made Gaga push out ARTPOP way earlier to ride onto the GP success of EOG... and 2. Made Interscope more keen to allow her more experimentation sound wise and given the greenlight to the original ARTPOP concept which she seemed so proud of.   I really believe that she ADORED marry the night... and I also think it probably hurt her deeply how much it was paid dust... maybe it could've smashed harder after BTW like she had planned... maybe it just wasn't meant to be a single... but either way i feel as tho she, and interscope, would have been much happier ending the era on a strong note.  even tho i loveeee MTN...no hate here

Album Information

Title: The Edge Of Glory

Release Date: 03/28/2011

Album Cover -

4923-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIA

Singles (In order)

> Born This Way

Video Idea - Dark, Includes the deleted scenes of the SHOWstudio footage.

Single Cover Idea -

38407-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

> Electric Chapel

Video Idea - Colorful, a real chapel - seen as the Electric Chapel in the Judas video.

Single Cover Idea -

102995-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AK

> Heavy Metal Lover

Video Idea - Dark, nighttime, getting drunk in a club down in a forest.

Single Cover Idea -

89081-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

> Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

Video Idea - Nightsky, on the road - seen in the Judas video, purple clouds/sky, Gaga riding a Unicorn.

Single Cover Idea -

4857-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIA

> The Edge Of Glory

Video Idea - Colorful but yet a dark theme, Gaga as a mermaid, in the sea - river.

Single Cover Idea -

75901-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

Promo Singles (In order)

> Hair

> Bloody Mary

> Bad Kids

:yes:

Tropico

I do agree with this tho... look at GUY... people were practically BEGGING her to release it as a single... and now i see posts everywhere on here about how its a "floppy" song or how "they knew it should NEVER have been a single". whether they admit it or not...some fans tend to disregard songs as sub-par if they don't do well on the charts...even if they begged for them to have a chance

It was the same with ARTPOP first 2 weeks. Everyone loooovveeed it. Then more and more bad reviews came in.... And now? :usrs:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

thefamefatale

I would still call her third album Born This Way, tbh I think it's a great title.

And not @ you saying Alejandro is ugly and the green hate.

don't be a drag

ShowMeYourTeeth

Title: The Edge of Glory 

1st Single: The Edge of Glory
2nd Single: Scheisse

3rd Single: Marry The Night

4th Single: Heavy Metal Lover

5th Single: The Queen

6th Single: Bloody Mary

Tracklisting

1. Marry The Night

2. Judas