Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NY Post drags Katy Perry and her Prismatic Tour

yxi

Featured Posts

Mary Pain

No offense but I thought this review was the most honest unbiased thing I've read about Katy Perry in a long time.

At last someone without "stan glasses"  :whitney:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pity Party

Accurate tbh. I don't have a problem with her, I just honestly find her lame.

Haroon

It's actually really upsetting how people are celebrating another artist being given a harshly negative review :wtf: If this was about Gaga then it'd automatically be dismissed :eww: Seems like if it's an insulting criticism of anyone either than Gaga then it's okay :smh:

Yanko

Perry plays at the Prudential Center in Newark on Friday and Saturday before returning to the area at the end of July, when she’ll perform at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. You have been warned.

:deadbanana::rip:

Schwerk

I'm sick of this dragging about these artists.

but yeah, katy needs to show maturity.

Me too.

You know what you're gonna get at a Katy Perry show. It's common fact she's bubblegum, and some people like it, so let them.

A little mention of wishing her to act more mature is not a problem, but this is a little too much.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Whispering

It's actually really upsetting how people are celebrating another artist being given a harshly negative review :wtf: If this was about Gaga then it'd automatically be dismissed :eww: Seems like if it's an insulting criticism of anyone either than Gaga then it's okay :smh:

:smh:

Actually, the opposite would happen. Just like what happens when Gaga does get bad reviews and bad press- the trolls, disillusioned fans and little meltdowners would be allowed free reign to further criticize and slam Gaga on her own fanboard! Criticizing Gaga is the favorite past time around here. Criticizing Gaga is MORE than okay on GGD, so it should be okay to do the same for other artists.

Ladey Gagz

tumblr_inline_n1654pqtnk1s2uupz.gif

:worship:

badboymonsterx

lmao well as much as I agree with the article, homegirl is bringing home the dough at the end of the day. these little kids eat up her crap and beg mom & dad for more money to spend on her.. she's just milking it as much as she can until she looks like madonna  :reductive:

Girrr

And how does this same publication feel towards Gaga? Don't they hate her too? I can't take this seriously. They can stay mad.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Mmm...but that's her thing. Its like Lana being a glorified tumblr girl and Gaga's wannabe art.

Vernier

NY Post scalping everyone lately. I remember their review for Ultraviolence :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived