1. 1. GGD or LM.com?

• GagaDaily
    • Littlemonsters.com

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

I logged on twice to get the pre-sale code for my artRAVE ticket, won't ever log on again

Cody Draco

Who even uses littlemonsters.com the site is super boring. Everyone posts pics of Gaga and "like if you love her" or their sad story about how they were so alone in the world and Gaga helped them so much , in a desperate attempt to get attention from her :roll:

This. I only use GGD. :smh:

Fizzy

GGD EVERYDAY TBH! I CHECK IT EVERY TIME I GOT INTERNET ACCESS!

LM.COM. LAST USED MAYBE 7-8 MONTHS AGO! HATE THAT SITE WITH A PASSION! :toofunny:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

SychosSoChic

I made an account there today.

Deactivated my account 15 minutes later :zilla:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Who even uses littlemonsters.com the site is super boring. Everyone posts pics of Gaga and "like if you love her" or their sad story about how they were so alone in the world and Gaga helped them so much , in a desperate attempt to get attention from her :roll:

mte

MarryTheSequins

lm.com gave me free itunes festival tickets :awesome:

It picked up that i was a user near london so i try to log on every few months or so just in case anything like that happens again :laughga:

I never use lm.com

Guille! It's been so long! How are you?!

BuzzcutSeason

i never use LM, because i don't art to broadcast.

and honestly its filled with people like "i have no followers i want to be more popular" its like STFU because there should be other things to worry about, and i don't mean it as mean as it sounds, i'm just over-stating to make a point.

Robinladen

I used to check it regularly around the time that Gaga used it more often and Tara too. And the rise of Helen Green her drawings. Somewhere during the BTW era I guess. Can't really remember. Now I haven't checked the site in months.

Archived