šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

26th Lady Gaga's Birthday - Need Help Monsters!

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Matt_Mardock93

fotodel5628207103245600.jpg

I hope to be in time... :D

Anyway i think that every little monster should thank you for this work u are making!!!! Thank YOU!!!!!! Paws Up People!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

*!!!Guys, TODAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T SEND PICS YET!!!

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

2lt2hqs.jpg

really really sorry but I couldn't see your picture and it's not in the video.......forgive me :sweat:

ARTPOP Gypsy

I thought you didn't get my picture so I was super happy to see myself in the video and the front page banner! The video is amazing! Are they sending it to her? I saw that it was on the main News section in the "Happy Birthday Gaga" thread too.

Pure Adrenaline

I thought you didn't get my picture so I was super happy to see myself in the video and the front page banner! The video is amazing! Are they sending it to her? I saw that it was on the main News section in the "Happy Birthday Gaga" thread too.

sorry I didn't find you pic....... :(

omg she saw it!!! Thank you soooooooo much for making it!!!!!it's really really really really really super awesome!!!Thank you omg i can't believe she saw it :kisses: :omgexcited:

• 2 months later...
hoseUdown

*THE VIDEO:

*Hi everyone, so I made this thread for Gaga's 26th birthday and I know it's earlier but I want everything to be done by her day!

I want to create wishing happy brithday video to surprise Gaga, I have youtube channel where you could see some of my work => http://www.youtube.c...n7?feature=mhee and here is:

What I want from you => Picture of you with :

* Happy Birthday Gaga ( or sth like this)you can also send video but I'll focus on pics.

* In the thread you'll post your pics and also your name.

* If you made some fan works of gaga - paintings, costume etc. you can also send.

* It's needn't in the picture to be you, there can be for example - what gaga means to you.

* The video will be uploaded on my channel 2-3 days earlier so you can see it !!!

NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVEN'T SENT A PICTURE - THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AFTER 2 WEEKS - 24.03.2012 !!!

FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook....adygagabirthday

TRAILER VID: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=1MYMN4jXzEo&next=my_videos

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ME !!!

yay

Archived