Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

26th Lady Gaga's Birthday - Need Help Monsters!

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...26 seems so old! It really seems like yesterday that she was 23/24... :cry:

she will no longer be in the top females 25 and under :( ... shes not young anymore. well katy is 27... lol

EDIT: and i noticed that at age-26-27 female pop stars become successful for some reason

beyonce made her comeback with single ladies

katy perry TD era

nicki minaj.

and much more

:excited2:

Some suggestions based on my own past experience with Shakira's project:

-try to avoid pictures with text or photoshopping... assuming this is going to be one big birthday video, pictures with text can be a bit hard to display.

-avoid videos with prior editing, since they could ruin any flow the editor of the whole video is going for.

Pure Adrenaline

Some suggestions based on my own past experience with Shakira's project:

-try to avoid pictures with text or photoshopping... assuming this is going to be one big birthday video, pictures with text can be a bit hard to display.

-avoid videos with prior editing, since they could ruin any flow the editor of the whole video is going for.

thanks for advice :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

she will no longer be in the top females 25 and under :( ... shes not young anymore. well katy is 27... lol

EDIT: and i noticed that at age-26-27 female pop stars become successful for some reason

beyonce made her comeback with single ladies

katy perry TD era

nicki minaj.

and much more

:excited2:

Aww :( wait Katy is 27??? I didn't know that lol

Well lets hope she will do something great next year...but we know she will anyways

402285_353243911372120_341524135877431_1207024_1524686739_n.jpg

annoyed i messed up on the diamond. oh well, if i don't submit a video, use this one please. :)

****in amazing

ARTPOP Gypsy

How are you going to get this to her? I'm just being curious. I'll definitely try to submit a picture later. :)

i've been informed that gaga wants a quiet birthday with no videos or gifts this year.

she appreciates the thought, however, so yeah, thanks but no thanks. :)

Source?

I'll upload mine soon! :d

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived