Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

dawn_of_apes_teaser_poster.jpg

Rotten Tomatoes: 91% positive, Average Rating - 8.1/10, 148/162 reviews positive so far.
Consensus: With intelligence and emotional resonance to match its stunning special effects, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes expands on its predecessor with an exciting and ambitious burst of sci-fi achievement.

I just got back from seeing this film, and it is really one of the films of the year. I was one of the people who thought the first film was just pretty good, and would rate that around a 7.5/10. This was lightyears beyond and would have to give it a 10. If you know what's good for you, go see it! :party:

Bleachella

After Maleficent i really dont have any movies to watch, but this has really sparked my interest :nick:

Red

I really wanna watch it too :giveup: I wonder if it already premiered in Brazil...

After Maleficent i really dont have any movies to watch, but this has really sparked my interest :nick:

Yeah. The four essential movies for me this year are Spider-Man 2, X-Men, Maleficent and Mockingjay, now I am just looking forward for Mockingjay (Planet of the Apes now too, haha)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monsterdreams

Hmm yeah I might go see this

Yaaaaasss Maleficent was amazing

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Hellspont

This year has had so many amazing movies :giveup: this will def be in my top 10 of the year

Runway

My most anticipated movie after Maleficent :excited2: up there with Godzilla and The purge 2

MonsterMarty

Really looking forward to this, my second most anticipated after X-Men. I don't understand the Maleficent love, that movie was mediocre at best... if this Apes is half of what the last one was we're in for a treat!

Archived