You think they could be?

Divine

You think they could be a hit?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. You think they could be a hit?

Featured Posts

Benji

wait really?

Apparently, that's supposedly quite a big factor as to why all of his work on ARTPOP was dropped.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she fell out with Fernando (in private)

I don't think so

Have any receipts besides some silly speculation?

Benji

I don't think so

Have any receipts besides some silly speculation?

Inside information posted ages ago on ggd by a reliable member, I even said Apparently in my next post.

I believe it :later:

Inside information posted ages ago on ggd by a reliable member, I even said Apparently in my next post.

I believe it :later:

mmm k I just said silly because u weren't providing them receipts don't need to get so sassy :nick:

Tokyo Rose

Well she fell out with Fernando (in private) and he has as many rights as Gaga when it comes to the songs he produced, if he doesn't want them released then she doesn't have much say in that. Also she can't just drop the tracks as the label has a say in what she releases.

Notttt true.

Benji

mmm k I just said silly because u weren't providing them receipts don't need to get so sassy :nick:

Oh sis, that wasn't sassy :queenga:

Benji

k k sorry :hug:

:hug:

Notttt true.

I personally haven't seen any "evidence" of them being or not being friends but I trust the source on them not being friends.

I'm not here to convince any of you whether they are or not, I just believe they aren't.

Tokyo Rose

I personally haven't seen any "evidence" of them being or not being friends but I trust the source on them not being friends.

I'm not here to convince any of you whether they are or not, I just believe they aren't.

But you don't understand. This is just what ggd does. They claim to have "insider info" when really they're just inferring based on the obvious.

Fernando isn't on ARTPOP, so everyone ASSUMED he was on the outs with Gaga. 

But Fernando already confirmed this is not the case.

And by the way, Gaga is using Partynaseous on her tour, it's a Fernando song. so that thing about him "blocking" her from using stuff is BS.

Fernando isn't on ARTPOP because interscope basically shoved Zedd down our throats.

He signed to Interscope before having anything to do with Gaga. Who announced he would be on ARTPOP? Not Gaga, not Zedd,  the LABEL.

What was Zedd's ultimate contribution? 2 pre-fabricated tracks from years ago before he even met Gaga, and then the monotone G.U.Y. 

Benji

But you don't understand. This is just what ggd does. They claim to have "insider info" when really they're just inferring based on the obvious.

Fernando isn't on ARTPOP, so everyone ASSUMED he was on the outs with Gaga. 

But Fernando already confirmed this is not the case.

And by the way, Gaga is using Partynaseous on her tour, it's a Fernando song. so that thing about him "blocking" her from using stuff is BS.

Fernando isn't on ARTPOP because interscope basically shoved Zedd down our throats.

He signed to Interscope before having anything to do with Gaga. Who announced he would be on ARTPOP? Not Gaga, not Zedd,  the LABEL.

What was Zedd's ultimate contribution? 2 pre-fabricated tracks from years ago before he even met Gaga, and then the monotone G.U.Y. 

Woah first of all -

This was a member on ggd, not ggd. Everything ggd has announced has turned out to be real so there's no need to drag them into this? If you have an issue with the site then I suggest you take it up with an admin there and not pass off your opinion as fact.

Many people did, but this person claimed to have known and I believe them. How hard is that to grasp?

How does playing one of his songs on tour means he doesn't want Gaga to release some of the tracks? Once again, never stated that as fact but it could easily be one of the issues here. Don't get your panties in a twist.

The Zedd thing is pretty true, well done for speaking some sense :applause:

Although there's no need to drag G.U.Y.

Skylight

preach. This song could have AND STILL COULD be a number one song. It's so insanely catchy and I really believe this song has the power to REALLY be liked by the GP and radio uhhhh it's like insanely catchy :awkney:

The"out of control" part is not that catchy imo but overall, it's a good pop song, especially when iggy and nicki featured in it

Cody Draco

Yes, but they are extremely basic pop songs. They belong back in 2009/2010 maybe even earlier lol. Any pop girl could make these work. :laughga:

Archived