💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: JLaw relatably puts hand on Emma Watson's face

hughdancy

Featured Posts

hughdancy

Not sure if the red mark on her leg is period probz or all the times she's ****ing fallen over at a red carpet event

:lmao:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

…Why are you trying so hard to tear her down for an innocent joke? Grow up.

I love her. Someone needs to explain to me why people dislike her. She's just being silly and Emma looks like she thinks it's funny, too!

She does look oddly tan, and there is a random pink splotch on her leg.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Confused-Face.gif

Probably just lighting

Awakened M

Omg. The mark on her leg. It looks like someone just SLAPPED it with a burning spatula.  :udidnt:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Omg. The mark on her leg. It looks like someone just SLAPPED it with a burning spatula.  :udidnt:

For some reason when I read this it sounded really funny, especially with the face

But yeah there is some pink mark there what is it!

I never liked her for any particular reason really, however most people here are making fun of how she was acclaimed as relatable.. what changed really though? Think it speaks more volumes about those people commenting :coffee:

Jjang

I still love her, you guys always bash the media yet you're a thousands times worse :rip:

Oh my god! she has a personality of her own? IT MUST BE AN ACT!!! BECAUSE THAT WILL SURELY BRING HER OSCARS.

Jester

I see it's fashionable to hate her atm, but I still love her. She's being herself, enjoying it and having a great time. Slaying as an actress as well

Monster2015

This fanbase is hypocritical sometimes. You complain about the media tearing Gaga down yet you do the same thing to another person. I'm lost.

People bandwagoned onto her when she won an Oscar and then tumblr went into overdrive acting like she's the **** when she's not

I don't think she's funny, I don't think she's a remarkable actress and she's definitely not "relatable" to other people like the 13 year olds on tumblr suggest she is

Benji

*opens thread*

"Oh it's not Gaga"

*writes shade*

"Now I look intelligent"

----------------------------

*opens Gaga related thread*

"Oh someone liked Gaga's performance but weren't too keen on her hair"

*types long message attacking the member"

"Now I look intelligent"

it's always the same crap, different thread

ANYWAY, I love the photo :rip:

Oh look someone jumping on the hate bandwagon. How edgy and cool :ohwell:

Try to think for yourself maybe.

Michael

I really don't get why people have turned on her. It's not her fault that you all built her up to an insane level.

Archived