Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga bought weed from a chick

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

ILikeAnal

I thought she wanted to forget that part of her life.

Β 

I really think she should stop. Weed will cause permanent damage to your brain.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If her doing more and more d--gs means another masterpiece I call The Fame Monster I will gladly accept, I will roll the damn joint for her

Cody Draco

It's a fact that I dislike the music Gaga creates when she's smoking weed. A fact indeed.

How do you know what songs Gaga creates when she's smoking weed? I don't believe you or any of us do. We aren't with Gaga when she is creating her music. :awkney:

Whispering

We probably wouldn't have most of her music if it wasn't for weed.

This!! Think of all The Beatle's songs that were written while on d--gs. Rock and Roll basically owes it's best music to d--gged up artists!

Not to mention all the works of art that have been created, while the creator was on some type of substance. (with weed being at the top of that list)

Ray of Light

How do you know what songs Gaga creates when she's smoking weed? I don't believe you or any of us do. We aren't with Gaga when she is creating her music. :awkney:

Because I'm God :wtf: Leave me alone :wtf:

Kermit the frog

Β 

When you're stoned you can hear which songs were made on weed and it's most of them. It's not accurate ofc but gaga has admitted to smoking weed while writing music countless times.

Cody Draco

Because I'm God :wtf: Leave me alone :wtf:

You know I love you. :bunny:

But we aren't sitting on Gaga's shoulders 24/7. We have no clue what she does tbh. :awkney:

Ladle Ghoulash

Weed and her music don't go well together, Gaga, please stop with the weed. Anything but weed.

Yeah, become an alcoholic or meth head instead, right?

Marajuana use in moderation is fine. I don't understand why people blow it so wildly out of proportion.

Ray of Light

Yeah, become an alcoholic or meth head instead, right?

You said it, not me!

Chromatislaps

mess

the decay

buying from your own fans

That fan is getta ha money, so she can buy ARTPOP again

tumblr_moxot8qtHr1ss0us2o1_250.gif

Azor Ahai

That fan is getta ha money, so she can buy ARTPOP again

tumblr_moxot8qtHr1ss0us2o1_250.gif

:applause: The genius that we call Gaga :applause:

disneyhigh

I'll leave this here again...

ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œI do put that pressure on myself; I have to be high to be creative. I need that. ThatΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s an error in my life that happened for over 10 years,ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬ Gaga recently shared during a Z100 radio interview. ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œCan I be brilliant without it? I know that I can be and I have to be because I want to live, and I want my fans to want to live. I donΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t want them to torture themselves in the way I have.ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬

"I don't have to be high to be creative. I don't need to be drunk to have a good idea. I can do it without the dope." ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“Lady Gaga ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Βͺ#ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…Β½artRAVE Brooklyn

:cry:

BsDfCR1CcAAX_Ae.jpg

Vapor Central

@VaporCentral

Lady Gaga Doing Dabs @VaporCentral Check it out... pic.twitter.com/DWJBqpQpQJ

1:12am - 9 Jul 14

What is a dab?

Chris Goodwin

@420toronto

There are lots of paparazzi outside @VaporCentral because @ladygaga just visited our Cannabis Lounge... Gaga Does Dabs...

11:01pm - 8 Jul 14

Medical marijuana wax haha....it's like smoking two blunts per hit....

Zilla

Dabs are weed concentrate, way stronger than smoking a blunt. People who dab get stronger, faster highs or so I've read.

I personally don't smoke, I can't judge who do, but I don't think that we need to see her taking hits or stuff like that. I'm not her mother or PR rep :)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Miker

Get Gaga to sign some of that money ......smiley_girlgiggle.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Archived