monsterdreams

530 in the UK

puts ARTPOP into perspective doesn't it

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

That's not good. Is this his lead single? When does his album drop? So strange how things like these happen, specially after such ridiculous success with Blurred Lines.

EDIT: Oh, this is for the album. Yikes.

ItsTommyBitch

Yaasss! :lmao:

If only he sold less in the U.S.

I'm sorry, but his misogynistic self does not deserve what hes getting (I mean sales @ all, not his wife -- he deserves her silence)

As b---hy as it is, I hope Paula is NOT one of the people who bought the album.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I drove 3 hours to Austin to see Jessie J in concert with him. My friends and I arrived and were informed that Jessie J had dropped from the tour... We sold our tickets outside the venue to a few randoms on the street :fan:

KrisFromMars

He would have a better career and definitely would make more money in gay **** jus sayin. Think Abt "Thicke"

:blehga:

Jase

cause no one wants to listen to some creepy album about a guy wanting his ex back.

exactly :toofunny:

Manul

:wtfga:

I can open better than that!  :wtfga: Should re-consider becoming a singer.  :wtfga:

it wasn't laaaahv

llbcherry

I feel bad for him tbh :ohno:

Yeah, this. Even if its just for his ex, it should still generate SOME public interest... but clearly, well....... :fail:

thefamebitch

Now if ARTPOP sold like that the first week I would agree with the "ARTFLOP" argument.

Essence

He didn't do any promo for it though and it's also for his ex-wife. I really doubt he cares what the public thinks and more of what she thinks.

You always have to make it about success, I swear you're all obsessed and this is why you accuse fans of being bothered by success who dislike ARTPOP. Not everything is about sales and charts Little Managers. :sharon:

There are plenty of fans who argued against ARTPOP using the sales card :sharon:

Archived