So really no surprise. :smh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

It's still a small number, even if it's UK. :ohwell:

Well I didn't sa it isn't :ohwell:

Pandemiya

cause no one wants to listen to some creepy album about a guy wanting his ex back.

plus his only good song was that hit.... 1 hit wonder :wtf:

Haroon

Robin Thicke isn't big here as far as I know :huh: Blurred Lines was big but that was last summer, so I'm not surprised that the actual album that's released a year later hasn't done well in its first week sales considering the driving force was so long ago :shrug:

djBuffoon

You always have to make it about success, I swear you're all obsessed and this is why you accuse fans of being bothered by success who dislike ARTPOP. Not everything is about sales and charts Little Managers. :sharon:

Not to sidetrack, but there are fans who chose to harp on the sales when arguing against ARTPOP. Many, in fact. :lmao:

But anyway, Back to Robin Thicke...

Damn, Even Angel Haze sold more than that. 

nnnnnn :deadbanana: So was her album finally officially released, or she leaked it herself?

Benji

Not to sidetrack, but there are fans who chose to harp on the sales when arguing against ARTPOP. Many, in fact. :lmao:

But anyway, Back to Robin Thicke...

Well to be honest, low sales can say something about the quality but we won't go there because everyone will want to chip in and be rude so :teehee:

I actually think it's pretty sweet of him to rush an album out to win his ex-wife over and not be bothered about promotion or sales, shows she means more than all of that crap to him.

tumblr_mgcao47jvI1rtgt5lo1_250.gif

This gif :lmao: Same happened at my BTWB, 3 guys ended up walking barefoot once they realized it was impossible to walk with 10-inche heels :rip:

Archived