Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Robin Thicke sells 530 copies, debuts at #200 in the UK

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

Robin Thicke's Paula sells just 530 copies in first week of sales

robin-thicke-paula.jpg

After a disastrous promo campaign, Robin Thicke's ode to his estranged wife Paula has reached just 2% of the sales of his previous album in its first week

There are falls from grace, and then there's Robin Thicke. His latest album, Paula, has entered the Official UK Chart with a bullet at ... No 200.

From the top to the bottom: exactly 50 weeks ago - after its title track had spent five weeks at number one and sold a million copies - Robin Thicke's album Blurred Lines debuted at number one. Without a hit single to help it, and following a slew of negative reviews Thicke's new album Paula - which concerns itself largely with his break-up with his wife - is at the exact opposite end of the chart, debuting at number 200 on sales of just 530 copies. Blurred Lines sold 25,981 copies on its debut, and has since gone on to sell 117,353 copies, whilst the single (feat. T.I. and Pharrell) has a towering to-date tally of 1,654,421 sales.

tumblr_mgcao47jvI1rtgt5lo1_250.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

cause no one wants to listen to some creepy album about a guy wanting his ex back.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

RyanBall

This might just knock his over-inflated chauvinistic ego down a peg or two :redface:  

MJHolland

I'm pretty sure I could sell more than 530 copies in a week  :laughga:

Blurred Lines a.k.a Blurred Sales a.k.a Zero Sales. :classy:

The mess of that cover art though :wtf: Literally no one knows about this album. Indie King Daddy :rofl:

Blue Jeans

And you'll bragged when ARTPOP opened with 250.000 + 

Hmm ? no :huh:

people dragged her 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

inuborg

Damn, Even Angel Haze sold more than that. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Travis

And you'll bragged when ARTPOP opened with 250.000 + 

This is the UK though. But still, in comparison, ARTPOP slayed.

Archived