💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Turns Up for Jury Duty; Released Because She Was a Distraction

Lum

Featured Posts

J e s s e

The doctors note doe :deadbanana:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lastlinefirst

She was pushing for a distraction though...I mean 2 body guards and 2 assistants...did she need them to carry her or something. 

07ec214f.jpg

jk, she should have just come with 1 guard

Computer

QUEEN of showing up for jury duty :applause:

:lmao:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Psychedelic

Saving America's judicial system :applause:

supreme court of justice chanteuse 

:worship2:

She was just randomly selected, but she could have easily got out of it, if she wanted to. She probably wanted the attention. I hope her next album is out soon!

Pop Muse Tumblr

Same thing happened in 2008 :toofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkOmqMBMnB8

a lot can happen in 6 years!

between 2008 and now:

-madonna got divorced

-mercy was adopted

-the top two highest grossing tours by a female solo artist of all time

-golden globe

-superbowl

-lourdes graduated from high school

who knows what will happen in 2020!  :eek:

Nemo

She was just randomly selected, but she could have easily got out of it, if she wanted to.

A lot of people get out of it, but mostly they do it by feeding the court a line of bull****. Maybe Madonna just didn't want to lie? (I'm assuming the doctor's note was legit.)

I should state my bias here: I've been called up for jury duty multiple times, and I didn't try to get out of it, just went. (I didn't end up serving, though.) I understood that getting out of it was supposedly easy, and the fashionable thing to do. But I didn't have much respect for people that did that.

A lot of people get out of it, but mostly they do it by feeding the court a line of bull****. Maybe Madonna just didn't want to lie? (I'm assuming the doctor's note was legit.)I should state my bias here: I've been called up for jury duty multiple times, and I didn't try to get out of it, just went. (I didn't end up serving, though.) I understood that getting out of it was supposedly easy, and the fashionable thing to do. But I didn't have much respect for people that did that.

I know, if you get it it's best to just go. But with a star a big as Madonna if would be best for her not to go, because obviously she will be a distraction.

LipglossLuxury

slay us with your Madonna plugs

But of course! And ddd; @ the obvious pressed member not even bothering to hit my quote button.

He can dish the reply out but he certainly can't say it to the member he wants to, but….that's none of my business.

darkwolf

a lot can happen in 6 years!

between 2008 and now:

-madonna got divorced

-mercy was adopted

-the top two highest grossing tours by a female solo artist of all time

-golden globe

-superbowl

-lourdes graduated from high school

who knows what will happen in 2020!  :eek:

Easy :)

madonna2598.jpg?1399388676