Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna posts lyrics of new song "Messiah"

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lyrics are nice tbh. Remind me a little bit of Frozen.

Ya, I'm hoping she has another Power Of Goodbye on this album or something with that sort of dark mystical feeling. The lyrics are a little lacking towards the end.

Is she implying that she's the messiah and the other needs to go because all he has is a "throne"? I hope she isn't going that route... Music with controversy is overplayed at this point.

Ray of Light

You people dissing MDNA when this is on level with Falling Free :megaflop:

Chic

Are people not taking into account that this song doesn't have to be about Madonna? It's probably an artistic way to feel about a relationship and a way that anybody can feel. Just because the song is written in a first person perspective does not necessarily mean that the writer is writing about themselves.

tumblr_n7thapk1FZ1rry7qgo3_r1_250.gif

Anyway, I love these lyrics, especially the first half! The sun and moon parts are short but impressive.

Vernier

Those lyrics are great, expected some messy Rihannnaesque lyrics

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TimisaMonster

The lyrics are very weird seeing as she sleeps with men half her age and she thinks people are telling her they're the one...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Psychedelic

not sure if you're trolling or not because we all know that tweet was pure sarcasm cause she was making fun of her previous statement on BTW :awkney:

I know that but anyways she said it, and this guy said she never did

Archived