About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

74% of Germans oppose permanent NATO bases in Poland and Baltics

hmm

Featured Posts

Because it's important to keep up to date with one of the most amazing and important countries in the world :legend: Where else in the world has gone from being divided twenty years ago to one of the leading countries in the world  :worship:

Nearly three-quarters of Germans oppose having permanent NATO military bases in Poland and the Baltic states as a buffer against Russia, a new poll reveals. The opinion reflects a growing trend within Europe opposing further NATO eastern expansion.

In the Forsa poll for the Internationale Politik magazine's latest edition slated for Friday, 74 percent of those surveyed were against the idea, while only 18 percent supported it, Reuters reports. Opposition to NATO expansion in Eastern Europe remains highest in former Communist eastern Germany, Forsa said.

Poland, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia - all former members of the Soviet bloc – fear that Russia poses a military threat following recent events in Ukraine, and have asked for further security guarantees from their NATO partners...

http://rt.com/news/168400-germany-opposes-nato-bases/

It seems to be the case therefore that most Germans are siding with Russia's view of the situation as opposed to NATO and its central governments.

Blank Space

YAAAAAAS, leave my country so we could be occupied and destroyed, give Putin the thing that he loves!

YAAAAAAS, leave my country so we could be occupied and destroyed, give Putin the thing that he loves!

Lol he is not gonna do it. Yes, he is a dictator, but he aint touching Europe. He is not that stupid.

Simon is that you? :teehee:

Nope but I thought the news section was missing a few Germany related threads in his absence :spin:

Nope but I thought the news section was missing a few Germany related threads in his absence :spin:

I hope you get to post about Germany winning the WC. That talented super s-xy team deserves it :giveup:

I hope you get to post about Germany winning the WC. That talented super s-xy team deserves it :giveup:

Omg I know :cry: I'm just pissed that Erik Durm hasn't had a chance to play/show his body yet :cry:

Omg I know :cry: I'm just pissed that Erik Durm hasn't had a chance to play/show his body yet :cry:

He's such a cutie :cry: But we still have Neuer :heat: Klose is still hot, Podolski (where the fuq is he?), Hummells, and my fave Mario the babe <3

He's such a cutie :cry: But we still have Neuer :heat: Klose is still hot, Podolski (where the fuq is he?), Hummells, and my fave Mario the babe <3

Coincidentally I was just talking today about Mario Goetze and it turns out I'm no longer attracted to him :spin:

Coincidentally I was just talking today about Mario Goetze and it turns out I'm no longer attracted to him :spin:

You b---h better get re-attracted to him :crossed:

You judas :noparty:

Sorry, darling, but I support Germany. I wouldn't be sad if Netherlands won though, it'll be their first and also a European team would have won :party:

K tnx i live in Latvia bye

Why did you remind me Simon is banned :emo:

I miss his Jb and Christian threads :emo:

this tbh ;(
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived