1. 1. How badly?

• I need it RIGHT NOW
    • I could wait
    • Meh idc
    • I don't want it to be released

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

She didn't f**k it up though. :flop:

To me she did. I loved the pre-chorus and the longer verses is a bit too much for me.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone enlighten me? Perhaps I want this song so much that I've grown bitter! Why can't we have a studio version? Gaga obviously knows how positive the reaction has been to the song itself. Is she keeping it for another project? Give me it Gaga.. come on 

Benji

How long are you willing to tho?

Depends, there's other tracks I would rather get released/leaked in full.

Part of me is worried that the studio version will not live up to the live recordings, a fear I've had since Swinefest :rip:

I overplayed it that I totally lost interest to it

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

RegiRey

I want it asap, but part of me doesn't cause I know I'm going to be disappointed with the studio version.

Free      your       mind,       Jjang          it will           slay        us    all........Come to meee........with all your bass and low quality.....just do that thing that you do.......and i'll  be disappointed in you....

DriverMonster

I hate it. She needs to grow up and not do immature Miley Cyrus music.

Blake

To me she did. I loved the pre-chorus and the longer verses is a bit too much for me.

It was edited as it went that way because she was having trouble getting into the OctoGa outfit, it wasn't on purpose. :flop:

HANZ

It's overrated imo so.........

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LetsGetHigh

It was edited as it went that way because she was having trouble getting into the OctoGa outfit, it wasn't on purpose. :flop:

She could have elongated the intro. It makes no sense, she cut half of the pre-chorus and then added half of the verses again. Doesn't seem like she did much to elongate it other than the Hands Up part repeating twice.

Archived